Oak Manor Senior Living Community

3600 OAK MANOR LANE, Largo, FL, 33774

Reviews of Oak Manor Senior Living Community

Caring91242050 August 21, 2014

Oak Manor Senior Community seemed like a nice place. I have visited my mother there a couple of times. I think the rooms are very nice. The only thing is, I know she is getting dementia, and I don't know if I could get her a little fridge or not so she could have some cold drinks or water. I know she can't cook anymore, but just something like yogurt even though she has three meals a day. That is the only thing I am concerned about. They just seem like a nice community. They have their own keys to lock themselves in and out, like at their homes, and they have a key to get in. Nobody is walking in and out of their rooms; I like that. The place is very clean; they do a very good job. The only thing that I have an issue with is she needs incontinence pads and it seems like she can't get them. I don't know why. But they seem like nice people, pretty much.

Diana27 February 14, 2014

The assisted living of Oak Manor (Largo, FL) was only a two floor, so there wouldn't be too many problems with the elevator. They have separate villas also for assisted living, and then they have independent living, skilled nursing, and memory care. My father is diagnosed with Alzheimer's and eventually he will need memory care, so we were looking out for that. Plus, it had a very woodsy look to it, something that my parents would enjoy. Actually, one of their friends already moved there and they are really happy where they are now. Quiet and woodsy were my first impressions of the facility. It was a separate community, yet close to shopping and there was a hospital a few blocks from there. It just seemed like a very calm and serene place that would be great for the seniors. The staff was very helpful. The few that we saw that day and interacted with seemed to be very helpful.

Caring66385650 October 15, 2013

My tour at Oak Manor Senior Living was wonderful. I was able to go on a tour on a golf cart. When I went in there, they were repainting and renovating the rooms so it's great.

Caring11421 September 25, 2013

I went to visit Oak Manor Senior Living Community. The atmosphere was very gloomy and it was hard to talk over all the music. The staff were adequate. The smell of urine was quite evident. I was not able to taste any of the meals. I was not impressed at all.

Matt5 July 11, 2012

Oak Manor is a very nice assisted living facility. They make the the people living there feel welcomed and free. MY grandfather lives there and he is free to do what ever he wants. They don't harass him and they are always just a push of a button away. They have a fairly nice restaurant there that I eat at when I visit him. Just outside there is a shuffle board court. The entire place is very well shaded, and there is trees and plant life everywhere. Its very well maintained. The staff is generally very nice and answers any question you may have. The housing is very large for a good price. There is a lake full of fish with a river near by. Over all I found it to be a wonderful place to visit and my grandfather loves it there. My only complaint would have to be that its kind of close to the main road so i can be noisy at times. Its also a few miles away from the nearest grocery store so its hard for my grandfather to get there. There is transportation options but the busing could be better.

About Oak Manor Senior Living Community

Oak Manor Senior Living Community is an assisted living facility in Largo, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oak Manor Senior Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Oak Manor Senior Living Community