Cabot Cove of Largo

455 Belcher Road South, Largo, FL, 33771

Reviews of Cabot Cove of Largo

July 27, 2016

By Florence110653

Cabot Cove is an excellent, beautiful, lovely place. Mother has been there since May. It impressed us when we went and felt inviting. They made you feel welcome and toured us around. The place was clean as a whistle and very organized. The lady on the desk knew what she was doing. She was an excellent person to have on the desk and to handle things. The whole staff there is very good. If I have to stay in an assisted living, I wouldn’t mind putting myself there. The only thing that they don’t have is licensed personnel, so there are certain things you can’t do there, like if you need a nurse. They do have built-in home health there. They can do a lot of stuff like the rehab can do, like drawing blood. They have med tech, but they don’t have any licensed nurse, so they can’t give you insulin and things of that nature. They take care of your laundry once a week and you can get it done more regularly if you need it, you just have to request for it. It costs a bit of money, and it is all private pay because we don’t have Veteran’s help or anything like that. However, I think they have been all worth it because they actually help my mom set up for transportation to go to the doctor. They actually set it up and pay for it, and I thought that was excellent. The only thing they don’t have is an escort to go with your parent. That’s why I have to do that part myself. That is still better than what I would have to do if I have to do the whole thing myself. They’re very good.
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate that you took the time.

December 29, 2015

By Carol110235350

Cabot Cove of Largo is close to my house. It is not big. Everything is on one floor, so my mother does not have to go up and down in an elevator. They have an activities director who sets up several things during the day for them to do. They also take them out at least once or twice a month to go shopping. They have a beauty shop there that does mother's hair. Everybody seems to be nice. They keep her room clean. She has a private room with a private bath. I've eaten with her several times, and the food is good, very well prepared, and has quite a different selection of meals. They also have a barbeque outside for every holiday and cook food for every family member that wants to come for free.

Thanks so much for your kind review. We very much appreciate that you took the time to contact us.

August 09, 2015

By Donna110295850

We were impressed with Cabot Cove; it just didn’t happen that way. The person who walked us with the tour was polite, kind, and informative and seemed to be vibrant about her work.

May 23, 2015

By Becky34

A family member is in Cabot Cove of Largo. It is small, intimate, and very personal. The people are very nice. I have not seen the activities, but we know of them because we have a calendar from them, so we see all the different things that they are doing. Making a person to do them is another thing, but there is plenty to do.

March 10, 2015

By Thomas103400950

Cabot Cove of Largo Assisted Living is very nice. Mom has a 1-room apartment and moved there about six weeks ago. They have lots of activities from bingo to music to going outside, and I am very pleased with the staff. The most important thing about this place is that it is small and intimate with a very friendly staff. Security and safety are fine too.

September 10, 2013

Cabot Cove was a small, one ground floor unit. They have different levels of care available, but I am not sure if they have security. To me, that doesn't make any difference anyhow. I was in the dining room area, it looked serviceable, and the residents all seem to be happy with their food.

June 25, 2013

By Aileen12

I chose Cabot Cove for my mom because of the cleanliness, the right price and the friendly atmosphere. The location was perfect as well and it was a great match for her.

March 28, 2013

By Robert18

Mom has her own private room at Cabot Cove. It just felt better to me because it was all on one floor, so I didn't have to worry about her falling. She has met some friends there which has been very good. The staff is very warm and personable. She seems to be very happy with the food. It's all been fine.

December 22, 2011

By tampabayCNA

Cabot Cove of Largo is a wonderfully furnished building that is reasonably laid out. The walkways and common areas are very large and the building itself is well maintained. The floors were very polished and the walls freshly painted. The rooms had a facility feel to them in my opinion. Every resident that I noticed was happy and appeared in great spirits. The dinning area is simple yet clean and crisp. The food at Cabot Cove is Great! The staff is friendly and it seemed as if there was a ton of staff everywhere! That to me is a good sign. This building is home to about 50 residents!

Photos of Cabot Cove of Largo

Features of Cabot Cove of Largo

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: License #10249

About Cabot Cove of Largo

We invite you to discover what our personalized approach to assisted living can bring to your life.

Our beautiful, state-of-the-art community offers luxurious assisted living in an active, safe and comfortable setting. Living assistance at Cabot Cove of Largo means getting the help you need – based on where you are in life. Our professionally trained staff provides compassionate senior care, from lending a hand with daily tasks to helping with more full-service assisted living accommodations. We ensure you have the right level of care to find joy every day.

We know there’s more to a great assisted living than a nice place to live. At Cabot Cove of Largo, we concentrate on every aspect of healthy senior lifestyles. Our residents are surrounded by a variety of amenities, special events and plenty to see and do. Enjoy music, dancing, dining in style, theater, shopping, aerobics – the list goes on and on. You can focus on the things you want to do, whether that’s taking a walk or taking a class.

Come enjoy Cabot Cove