Cabot Cove of Largo

Overview of Ratings

4.6

May 23, 2015

By Becky34

A family member is in Cabot Cove of Largo. It is small, intimate, and very personal. The people are very nice. I have not seen the activities, but we know of them because we have a calendar from them, so we see all the different things that they are doing. Making a person to do them is another thing, but there is plenty to do.

March 10, 2015

By Thomas103400950

Cabot Cove of Largo Assisted Living is very nice. Mom has a 1-room apartment and moved there about six weeks ago. They have lots of activities from bingo to music to going outside, and I am very pleased with the staff. The most important thing about this place is that it is small and intimate with a very friendly staff. Security and safety are fine too.

September 10, 2013

Cabot Cove was a small, one ground floor unit. They have different levels of care available, but I am not sure if they have security. To me, that doesn't make any difference anyhow. I was in the dining room area, it looked serviceable, and the residents all seem to be happy with their food.

June 25, 2013

By Aileen12

I chose Cabot Cove for my mom because of the cleanliness, the right price and the friendly atmosphere. The location was perfect as well and it was a great match for her.

March 28, 2013

By Robert18

Mom has her own private room at Cabot Cove. It just felt better to me because it was all on one floor, so I didn't have to worry about her falling. She has met some friends there which has been very good. The staff is very warm and personable. She seems to be very happy with the food. It's all been fine.

December 22, 2011

By tampabayCNA

Cabot Cove of Largo is a wonderfully furnished building that is reasonably laid out. The walkways and common areas are very large and the building itself is well maintained. The floors were very polished and the walls freshly painted. The rooms had a facility feel to them in my opinion. Every resident that I noticed was happy and appeared in great spirits. The dinning area is simple yet clean and crisp. The food at Cabot Cove is Great! The staff is friendly and it seemed as if there was a ton of staff everywhere! That to me is a good sign. This building is home to about 50 residents!

Let Us Search For You

Features of Cabot Cove of Largo

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: License #10249

About Cabot Cove of Largo

We invite you to discover what our personalized approach to assisted living can bring to your life.

Our beautiful, state-of-the-art community offers luxurious assisted living in an active, safe and comfortable setting. Living assistance at Cabot Cove of Largo means getting the help you need – based on where you are in life. Our professionally trained staff provides compassionate senior care, from lending a hand with daily tasks to helping with more full-service assisted living accommodations. We ensure you have the right level of care to find joy every day.

We know there’s more to a great assisted living than a nice place to live. At Cabot Cove of Largo, we concentrate on every aspect of healthy senior lifestyles. Our residents are surrounded by a variety of amenities, special events and plenty to see and do. Enjoy music, dancing, dining in style, theater, shopping, aerobics – the list goes on and on. You can focus on the things you want to do, whether that’s taking a walk or taking a class.

Come enjoy Cabot Cove