Brentwood at LaPorte

2002 Andrew Avenue, LaPorte, IN, 46350

Promotion ends in 130 days!

We have a limited amount of 1 bedroom apartments starting at $2700

Reviews of Brentwood at LaPorte

April 30, 2014

My wife has been in Brentwood for over two years. It’s very nice; it’s modern and clean. The staff is very good. It’s a nice-sized room for her needs. The food looks good, and I’ve eaten there, and it was all right. They bring in people who sing and have music for them. They play games with the balloons and stuff like that. She likes to do that. She seems happy there now. She thinks it’s her home now. Sometimes, I think they’re a little short of help.

February 28, 2014

I have been living at Brentwood at LaPorte since December. I had hard time adjusting because I'm away from my father, however, I am fairly enjoying the place now and the people here are just tremendous. The staff are excellent. They are just so wonderful. They are very kind in every way and they want to be helpful. I never had a problem with the staff but with some of the residents that are here, but somehow that has seemed to suddenly be better. I am so amazed with their food because I know they have to be on a budget, but everything is very tasty and very well-seasoned. I was very glad that I chose this facility.

December 30, 2013

I did visit Brentwood at LaPorte. I like the facility because they had a memory care unit. Their rooms were okay. During the tour, the staff were very nice.

November 07, 2012

By lapdog324

My older relative is a resident at Brentwood. When we first went to visit him, he seemed down about having to move to a new place, but over time as he got to know the people and staff he became more okay with the change. He now spends almost all of his time playing cards and socializing with the other residents. The staff are very nice to him, and he can sometimes be hard to take care of. Overall, I think he, and the rest of our family are content with Brentwood.

July 27, 2011

My mother lives in the Independent Villas at Brentwood. They are very spacious and well kept up. She has her lunch at the main building which is for the assisted care. The dining room is is very lovely, well decorated and comfortable. The lunch was very good. The staff is very helpful. I had a tour of the building and it is so neat and clean. I had some questions and they were promptly answered.

June 22, 2011

By ByrJaden

I have a family member who is a resident of Brentwood at LaPorte. I visit her once a year on average. When you first enter the community, you get a great feeling of comfort. You'll see a lot of social activity within the facility. Brentwood at LaPorte offers dinning room, TV room, card room, laundry room, and even a chapel. Residents can enjoy afternoon tea, a Romeo club, parks, and a theater. They give their residents housekeeping, snacks, 3 meals a day, and transportation. Their apartments have full baths, walk-in closets, and most utilities. The only down side is, they don't include telephone and basic cable. But other than that, I'd say this place is pretty good and affordable senior living.

Photos of Brentwood at LaPorte

• Features Extra: Library, W/D In Residence

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Brentwood at LaPorte

Brentwood at LaPorte is a 124 apartment Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care community, providing exemplary senior housing to the residents of Indiana. The assisted living and memory care services Brentwood at LaPorte provides are delivered by a specially trained and caring staff, who bring extraordinary commitment to the needs of their residents twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Individual needs of new residents are determined upon admission, and then adjusted as needed through a thoughtfully prepared care planning session with the resident and the family, ensuring appropriate care is being provided with as much independence as possible.

Brentwood at LaPorte provides a full range of exceptional senior living options. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added benefit of a team of experienced, caring professionals dedicated to providing you or your loved one with quality service.

Map of Brentwood at LaPorte