Spring Meadows of Lansdale

1800 Walnut Street, Lansdale, PA, 19446

Reviews of Spring Meadows of Lansdale

Willard August 24, 2016

Spring Meadows of Lansdale was very clean and very nice. The single rooms would have appealed to my mother. Even the semi-private rooms were nice because all that they shared was a bathroom, so you would still have your own room. Everything was all on one floor, which I think is fairly important for an elderly person. Everything was nice. The fellow who talked to us was really nice. He showed us around the facility and answered our questions.

Kate386675 August 17, 2016

Spring Meadows of Lansdale was not homey or friendly and didn't have ADA-compliant bathrooms. I thought the guy who toured us around was too sales-oriented, and the place was expensive.

Steve245646 August 16, 2016

Spring Meadows of Lansdale was a very good place. I liked the setup and the environment, and I thought it was laid out well. The rooms were spacious, well appointed, and set up where the residents were safe. The staff was professional and understanding. The dining area was good. The activities seemed to be sufficient and I thought they were good. I was happy with the price.

RoseMary27 January 27, 2016

The staff is fantastic. I have nothing but good things to say about Spring Meadows. The staff is fantastic. They’re very family-oriented and friendly. They take very good care of my father and what I like is that they always keep me on the loop. My dad has his own room and it’s beautiful. It was all done over. It’s like a hotel room. It’s very spacious and has a good view. The food is wonderful and the kitchen staff is great. If you don’t like something on the menu, they will make you something you want. They are extremely accommodating.

Linda122171850 January 11, 2016

My mom has been with Spring Meadows for a month now. She's in a biggest room available. It's very clean and beautiful. The staff is very nice to her. The food there is wonderful. I'm happy that she's with Spring Meadows.

Carol121814150 January 05, 2016

I have looked at several places and I was just totally impressed with Spring Meadows. Once we brought my dad in, there was an issue with his room. They immediately changed his room within half an hour. They had everything from one room to another room. We got him settled in a very nice suite.

Their dining area looks like a restaurant and I think it's very neat. There was a couple of times when we were there for quite a while and they offer us some lunch with my father. It was so nice for them to do that. The staff in the dining room is so accommodating and pleasant. They will get anything that the client wants.

Every time I walk to the main building there was never a moment that a staff didn't say hello to me or stop to ask if there's anything they could do for me. Janine goes above and beyond her expertise. I know that if I have an issue, I will be taken care of. They are caring, understanding and compassionate towards the residents and family members. I always tell this to everyone who would ask me about where I placed my dad. I'm totally impressed with Spring Meadows.

Sandy114959950 October 30, 2015

My mother’s experience at Spring Meadows was not so good. They weren’t quick to take care of mom. When we would visit, mom wasn’t changed. If you have somebody that can talk and speak for themselves, you would be better off in this facility. If you have a parent with dementia that lets things go, I would not put them in this facility. If they have dementia and can’t speak up for themselves, they would get lost in there. We took her out. They’re understaffed. It’s very hard to find somebody when you visited. If somebody buzzed for help, that buzzer could ring for 50 minutes. It was really not a good experience there, though it was good when we first started. She was in there for two years. They need more visible staff so that when you walk in there, you see somebody. I don’t know where they went; I could never find them.

The facility was OK. It was clean, but they didn’t keep the patients clean. The facility always looked good, but when I would visit Mom, she would be sitting in stuff that she shouldn’t be sitting in. She was always having skin breakdowns. It’s not a place you would want to put your parent. Mom didn’t really speak up or didn’t say anything. They didn’t come in for hours and hours to change her; they didn't care. They put one diaper over another diaper because they didn’t want to take the first one off.

Clarie32 September 22, 2015

I choose Spring Meadows for my father after shopping 15 different personal care homes in PA. Spring Meadows and their team where the first people to talk to my father as a person and not some "old" man who didn't matter. The building is beautiful both inside and out and I loved how kind all of the care staff have been with my father. It was also hard to find a community that had a larger population of men. Spring Meadows in 5 star in my book.

Marge10 May 14, 2015

I chose Spring Meadows because of price, quality of care, and the comprehensive care program that did not charge extra for anything else. They take care of people there that you would often see in nursing homes. They have people there that need constant care and attention as part of their comprehensive plan. I found the staff to be very attentive, kind, patient, and compassionate. They have therapy there.

From Spring Meadows of Lansdale

Spring Meadows of Lansdale offers an alternative to other Lansdale assisted living communities. We offer individualized personal care that goes beyond the basics to give each senior living resident the care, attention and services that he or she needs to be healthy and happy. Our comfortable, homelike retirement community is located just off Route 309 in the cozy Montgomery County borough of Lansdale. We’re an easy drive from Philadelphia and points west, and only minutes away from Abington Memorial Hospital.

In addition to providing personal care, Spring Meadows can provide temporary assistance to your loved one with respite care. Respite care is a great option if your loved one needs short-term help for recovering from surgery or hospitalization or if the family caregivers are taking a vacation.

If you are currently researching communities that offer assisted living, memory care, personal care or other types of retirement communities in the Lansdale or Philadelphia areas, then please call us to schedule a tour – and see what personal care with everything that matters looks like.

Knowing your loved one will have the things that matter for health and security makes the decision to seek personal care a whole lot easier for the entire family. Choosing an assisted living or personal care community is an important decision.

Features of Spring Meadows of Lansdale

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,700/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: Personal Care Liscense issued by the state of PA
  • State License(s): 141460

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Spring Meadows of Lansdale