Connerton Court

21021 Betel Palm Lane, Land O' Lakes, FL, 34638

Reviews of Connerton Court

liz314 July 19, 2013

It's like being on vacation.

patp0972 July 19, 2013

Food had been greatly improved since the new dining room manager had been here, and the food is really good. The staff is very friendly and cheerful and attentive to our needs. The activity director is great and offers something for everyone to do.

care9 June 19, 2013

The place looks nice because it is new. The staff is not great at all. At night the medical charts are left in the office with the door open that anyone can walk in and take (HIPPA violation). I was able to walk in at 9:00 pm and no one was at the front desk and the no staff was found. I completely walked around the entire first floor and entered the nurses station where medical charts were and stayed for over 30 minutes without any staff appearing. Residents complain about the food and have diarahea. When administration is approaced they claim that they have changed kitchen staff but when I go it's the same staff. Patients are ignored and medical crisis overlooked. Staff and administration is not reponsive to residents's safety and medical concerns. Staff is over worked and not enough staff to cover the memory care and regular areas. Do not put your loved one there if they need assistance and be prepared for them to lose weight because of poor food and no healthy food choices for those with diabetes. (Muffins really ?) How about fresh fruit? Administration is dismissive and really don't care to make appropriate changes that benefit the resident.

Vic1 May 16, 2013

Connerton Court is a newer place and seemed adequate. They're a little bit more basic and there was a slight sense of being modest in it. They have no furniture in there so we have to supply it. The shower was completely walk-in. When I was there, they had one lady who was a professional quilter. She had always stuff on display. Connerton seem fine to me. I might have my dad stay in there on short-term stays. He has dementia.

partofthefamily January 05, 2013

The facility is very nice, new, and clean. The staff seems dedicated and concerned, but still getting their legs under them as everything is brand new. The food seems to be an issue - I have heard multiple residents complaining about the quality and lack of choices. They are still working through activities and support services too. Hopefully as they get more residents and experience, things will improve.

irishtriplets November 11, 2012

This Place is Beautiful and the staff is so caring and inviting. My Mother can't wait to move into this facility and really start living

About Connerton Court

Connerton Court is an assisted living facility in Land O' Lakes, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Connerton Court for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Connerton Court