Angels Senior Living at Connerton Court

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Angels Senior Living at Connerton Court

May 16, 2013

By Vic1

Connerton Court is a newer place and seemed adequate. They're a little bit more basic and there was a slight sense of being modest in it. They have no furniture in there so we have to supply it. The shower was completely walk-in. When I was there, they had one lady who was a professional quilter. She had always stuff on display. Connerton seem fine to me. I might have my dad stay in there on short-term stays. He has dementia.

January 05, 2013

By partofthefamily

The facility is very nice, new, and clean. The staff seems dedicated and concerned, but still getting their legs under them as everything is brand new. The food seems to be an issue - I have heard multiple residents complaining about the quality and lack of choices. They are still working through activities and support services too. Hopefully as they get more residents and experience, things will improve.

November 11, 2012

By irishtriplets

This Place is Beautiful and the staff is so caring and inviting. My Mother can't wait to move into this facility and really start living

Photos of Angels Senior Living at Connerton Court

About Angels Senior Living at Connerton Court

Angels Senior Living at Connerton Court is an assisted living facility in Land O' Lakes, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Angels Senior Living at Connerton Court for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Angels Senior Living at Connerton Court