Reflections Retirement Community Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.8

February 15, 2016

By James120271950

My 91-year old mother-in-law has been in Reflections Retirement Community for 14 years. The staff are very accommodating. They have a very nice dining facility. They have very nice rooms - you can have a one-bedroom or two-bedroom units and studio apartments. They have independent and assisted living.

November 25, 2015

By Dawn34

Reflections was a wonderful, very nice, and clean place. The staff was wonderful, nice, and friendly.

October 09, 2013

On the 1st of October, I'll be moving into Reflections Retirement Community. I choose this facility for the price and for its proximity to my doctors. It's the most reasonable one I found and it meets all my needs compared to other facilities. It is close to the grocery store and the hospital. It is just convenient for me all the way around. The facility itself is clean. They have a walking path and a pond there. They offer activities for their residents. They have day trips for their residents all the time, exercises classes, etc. They take you to the doctors or to the grocery store if you want them to. They have a library and an atrium, where you can sit and play cards. They have an area set aside where you can do puzzles. They have an exercise room and they have a therapist that comes in to give you therapy if you need it and such. They have laundry facilities that you can either have them do it or you do it yourself. Regarding accommodations, most apartments there are one- and two-bedroom apartments. I have an apartment with a bedroom, a living room and a kitchen with a dinette. I can fix my own breakfast in my kitchen. They will be providing my lunch and supper though. They will give you a menu a week ahead and then you have three choices of your entrees, two choices of your side dishes, and then you have a dessert, a salad, and drinks. They even have a 24-hour fruit juice bar for their residents. Every staff members I met there was very friendly and very helpful. They do have a nurse on duty too. There's always somebody there to assist you in what you needed.

August 30, 2013

By Sheldon1

This was the facility that we think suited us best. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice. I'm pretty satisfied with them.

Let Us Search For You

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: #2635R

About Reflections Retirement Community

Senior assisted living at Reflections Retirement Community offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Reflections Retirement Community, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Lancaster has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Reflections Retirement Community, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
    • 24-hour Staffing
    • Emergency Response System
    • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
    • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
    • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
    • Brain Health University™
    • Beauty and Barber Shop
    • Housekeeping and maintenance service
    • All utilities and basic cable included
    • Individually controlled heat and central air
    • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Fully Stocked Fishing Pond, Walking Path around Building