Carriage Court of Lancaster

800 Becks Knob Road, Lancaster, OH, 43130

Reviews of Carriage Court of Lancaster

August 15, 2016

By Sue001215

Carriage Court of Lancaster was nice. I couldn't stay there because it was too much like a nursing home. I would like an apartment, but I could only have a room without a kitchen, and I do not want that. Everybody was really nice to me. They had bingo and everything.
We are so happy you enjoyed the staff and activities offered at Carriage Court of Lancaster. While we do offer studio style apartments our sister community Reflections offers 1 and 2 bedroom options with kitchens in independent living. Please call 740-654-4422 and schedule an additional tour as we are sure you will pleased with our additional options. 740-654-4422

June 16, 2016

By Susan057567

Carriage Court was the third place that I visited and would have been my second choice. It was a very nice facility with nice people. The residents were a little older; my brother is only 57, so I was trying to find a place that was independent and assisted living side-by-side where they share community living areas so that my brother would be with the younger people also. The care seemed excellent. The facility was very clean, completely updated, and definitely handicap accessible. Carriage Court was a wonderful facility, but not quite as good as others. It had slightly more of a feel of a nursing home than assisted living, but only slightly, and I think that was more because of the layout than anything else.

July 12, 2013

By Melinda J.

My brother and I visited this facility on July 9th, 2013. Laura met us and exchanged ideas with us and gave us brochures and tour. We really liked her and her ideas. We are looking for two people, our mother and sister. We did not feel even though it is a very nice facility that it could accomodate our family members due to the small size of the apartments- 305 sq, ft, to 396 sq. ft. and the only room available was the smallest.

Photos of Carriage Court of Lancaster

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: ODH RCF
  • State Licenses: #2061R

About Carriage Court of Lancaster

Senior assisted living at Carriage Court of Lancaster offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Carriage Court of Lancaster, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Lancaster has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Carriage Court of Lancaster, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of Carriage Court of Lancaster