Bickford of Lancaster

1834 Countryside Dr, Lancaster, OH, 43130

Reviews of Bickford of Lancaster

Caring384710 July 28, 2011

I recently moved my mother into this facility. I had toured three other facilities in our area and felt that this facility had the most to offer and quite frankly had the friendliest and most knowledgeable staff. I have been an LPN for 40 years, 30 of those years were spent in skilled geriatric care, mostly Alzheimer's patients. Even with this experience, I found that things were totally different from the family"s point of view. This facility has met all of my mother's needs, encouraging her to eat regularly, and socialize with other residents. They make sure she takes her medications properly and help her with her personal hygiene. The staff shows that they care about their residents and they truly enjoy their jobs. I have been a frequent visitor, as have my two brothers, and never have we seen a staff member walk past a resident, visitor, or family member without offering a kind word and a genuine smile. I could not be happier with my choice of facilities for my 91 year old mother!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Bickford of Lancaster

Welcome to Bickford Of Lancaster, one of Ohio's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford Of Lancaster is conveniently located on Countryside Drive, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Illinois senior living community.

At Bickford of Lancaster, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Lancaster. Each resident of our Illinois assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Lancaster senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual's life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Lancaster. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories...lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Lancaster assisted living in Illinois, we don't ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Illinois assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Features of Bickford of Lancaster

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,720/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 2461R