Atria Park of Applewood

2800 Youngfield Street, Lakewood, CO, 80215

Reviews of Atria Park of Applewood

Caring92259050 August 21, 2014

I visited Atria Applewood and it was very clean and nice. I looked at the rooms and it was nice, but it was small. My mom is the one who needs to decide which place she wants to stay in. I think the place would be good for her, but she is not convinced yet. We ate lunch there and the food was delicious.

JanLast December 06, 2013

This is a very attractive facility. It is also extremely expensive. For the 5,358.00 my Mother In Law is paying she receives: Good meals, which she has to wait in the dining room up to an hour before she is served. She receives a room which has a bed placed directly next to the front door, which is never made. Instead of making the bed, the caregivers simply throw the covers up over the pillows. Most seniors I know appreciate a well made bed, and one which is made before 2 pm. I do not feel she is being cared for, only looked after. There is a bright spot. His name is Pete and he seems to truly care for all residents. I have been over this many times with the director and numerous other facility employees. All have acknowledged the problems, none have bothered to fix them.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to learn that your Mother-in-law's experience at our community has been dissatisfactory. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail in order to better understand the situation. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and please include the community name and the specifics of your review.

Denver303 May 25, 2012

I did not spend as much time here as I had wanted to but from what I could tell at my younger age it seemed like a comfortable place with friendly people. It had helpful staff and it seemed like an area where people were able to live a relaxing and joyful life without too much strain on themselves. The amenities and facilities seemed to be very suitable to the residents from what I understand.

From Atria Park of Applewood

Located in a charming residential neighborhood 10 minutes from downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountain foothills, Atria Park of Applewood is a senior living community where older adults enjoy an active lifestyle with just the right amount of discreet support.

Along with assisted living services, we are proud to offer Atria's innovative Life Guidance® memory care program for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.

Residents choose from more than 200 opportunities for fitness, fun and personal growth each month, including guest lectures, yoga classes and regular outings to nearby attractions such as the Colorado Railroad Museum, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts and Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

Features of Atria Park of Applewood