Atria Park of Applewood

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Atria Park of Applewood

November 19, 2014

By Caring101928150

We are moving my mother to Atria Applewood. We chose this community because she has her own apartment, and she gets each level of care. As her dementia continues to progress, she can stay in the same facility and just go to a different floor, all the way to the final stage of Alzheimer's. Regarding the staff, the contact that we had with them as we visited was outstanding. The person who showed us around was fantastic. The staff is decorating my mother's apartment right now; we are actually moving her in tomorrow morning. They have an on-staff chef, so it is not just a mess hall cook. The food is fresh, and they have a feature meal. They're good quality food.

August 21, 2014

I visited Atria Applewood and it was very clean and nice. I looked at the rooms and it was nice, but it was small. My mom is the one who needs to decide which place she wants to stay in. I think the place would be good for her, but she is not convinced yet. We ate lunch there and the food was delicious.

December 06, 2013

By JanLast

This is a very attractive facility. It is also extremely expensive. For the 5,358.00 my Mother In Law is paying she receives: Good meals, which she has to wait in the dining room up to an hour before she is served. She receives a room which has a bed placed directly next to the front door, which is never made. Instead of making the bed, the caregivers simply throw the covers up over the pillows. Most seniors I know appreciate a well made bed, and one which is made before 2 pm. I do not feel she is being cared for, only looked after. There is a bright spot. His name is Pete and he seems to truly care for all residents. I have been over this many times with the director and numerous other facility employees. All have acknowledged the problems, none have bothered to fix them.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to learn that your Mother-in-law's experience at our community has been dissatisfactory. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail in order to better understand the situation. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and please include the community name and the specifics of your review.

May 25, 2012

By Denver303

I did not spend as much time here as I had wanted to but from what I could tell at my younger age it seemed like a comfortable place with friendly people. It had helpful staff and it seemed like an area where people were able to live a relaxing and joyful life without too much strain on themselves. The amenities and facilities seemed to be very suitable to the residents from what I understand.

Photos of Atria Park of Applewood

Services & Amenities of Atria Park of Applewood

• State Licenses: 23D467

About Atria Park of Applewood

Located in a charming residential neighborhood 10 minutes from downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountain foothills, Atria Park of Applewood is a senior living community where older adults enjoy an active lifestyle with just the right amount of discreet support.

Along with assisted living services, we are proud to offer Atria's innovative Life Guidance® memory care program for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.

Residents choose from more than 200 opportunities for fitness, fun and personal growth each month, including guest lectures, yoga classes and regular outings to nearby attractions such as the Colorado Railroad Museum, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts and Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

Map of Atria Park of Applewood