Savannah Court of Lakeland

6550 N Scorum Loop Road, Lakeland, FL, 33809

Reviews of Savannah Court of Lakeland

El Viejo July 17, 2014

Our friends, My wife and myself were impressed with Savannah Court of Lakeland, so that’s the one reason we encouraged our friends to place their mother at that location. To me, it’s just a real nice place. It’s very comfortable and hey seem to care for all their residents well. They appeared to be genuine, caring people. It’s an adequate and nice size room, which resembles a nice (1) room apartment, with her own bath. It’s large enough for her and very accommodating for her. They have plenty of actives throughout the week such as bingo etc.. I’m very impressed with them. She’s happy there. She’s made friends, and she has a lot more to do than she did when she was with their family due to their work schedule. Great place to live.

wamonetwo December 21, 2013

This facility provides exceent caring daily services to the patient and also works extremely well with Hospice units which may become part of the caring program. They also provide excellent medical care through doctors that liason with their staff. In addition they are very helpful in locating and securing assistance with extra care and funeral services.

deblo December 12, 2012

My mother was a resident of Savannah Court in Lakeland, Florida. When we went for a tour, we were looking for a semi private room, due to financial reasons. After many calls and visits, we placed her there. Our biggest surprise was she placed in a private room! This facility provides wonderful entertainment and keeps the residents engaged. They also include the families! This facility has the feel of home. Unfortunately, my mother passed away, but this home like facility was the best decision we ever made for her. I would recommend this Assisted Living Facility to anybody who is in need of an Assistant Living Facility!

sharirounds November 07, 2012

I like the environment in Savannah Cottage. The people are very friendly. The program is really good. The facility is very clean and very secure. They have outside activities which we like. I think we're probably going to go with Savannah just because of the cost.

Caring53927150 October 27, 2012

Savannah Cottage seemed clean enough. It's close enough to us so we could visit my mom frequently. We heard good reports from the relatives of people that had stayed previously. The staff as far as the quality of each person is very good. Although we feel they're understaffed as far as how many per shift. There are probably between 28 and 30 patients and there may be three or four staff. We sample the food several times. It's not great, and it's not bad, like you're eating in a school.

From Savannah Court of Lakeland

Savannah Court of Lakeland, senior assisted living is licensed for 36 residents and is full of vibrant activity while offering a warm and comfortable feel throughout. Soothing, yet striking colors, decor and style throughout will hold your attention as you stroll through this incredible and intimate senior living community in Lakeland.

Savannah Court of Lakeland has it all! But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true Central Florida retirement lifestyle with comfort throughout. Whether relaxing in the quaint lobby, enjoying a soda in the ice cream parlor, mingling with new residents at a social, or joining a live entertainment performance, Savannah Court of Lakeland offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle. This is assisted living at its finest.

Features of Savannah Court of Lakeland

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Savannah Court of Lakeland