Lake Morton Plaza Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.7

July 27, 2014

By Charles47

Lake Morton had bigger rooms. It had a balcony, and it was nice and clean. They had several activities. They had a menu, but we did not try the food. The dining room was nice and probably seated 60 to 70 people. We met a few of the people working there, and they seemed all right.

March 26, 2014

Lake Morton Plaza was old, dingy and not updated. The rooms were like college dorms, very small and old. The whole facility was like a college dorm. Of the staff, Laura was very friendly, patient and knowledgeable. She was great. They have lots of activities posted in their community room. The dining area looked average.

July 10, 2013

Lime Plaza was fine but I wouldn't want to live there. It was dark, old and I didn't care for it too much. I think I'm not ready to move yet and nothing looks good to me.

August 15, 2012

By Kuch

In June 2012, my husband and I, along with my mother in-law, visited the facility. My mother in-law has dementia. We visited various assisted living facilities. Many are very nice. We decided on Lake Morton Plaza because of the location, generous sized rooms, activities, mentor for new residents, and the ability for Mom to keep her cat with her! The staff and residents were very friendly. We even tried their dinner in the main dining hall. They had candle light with dinner that evening. We had prime rib for dinner. The meal was average, but we weren't out at a 5 star restaurant either. One of the residents sat with us and chatted with Mom. The building is older than many of the other facilities we looked at. Mom liked this facility the best. We plan to move Mom into this facility very soon.

July 24, 2012

I visited Lake Morton since we are still searching for a place for my mom. It was a good visit. The facility is clean. The great thing about them is that their staff are friendly and very accommodating. Although the place looks older. It wasn't brand new. But it's still kept up and it's not a problem though. I will still recommend this facility to others.

April 14, 2012

By crys1977

All of the staff seemed neat and tidy. Everyone was very helpful and energetic. the persons staying within Lake Morton plaza seemed happy and well cared for. The rooms are quite spacious and very lovely. They have a large garden outside for the residents and guests to visit in and they are located right next to Lake Morton. This lake is full of beautiful swans and all different types of ducks and birds. The residents seem to like to walk across and feed the ducks and swans. It seems to keep them entertained and upbeat. There is also a swan breeding program as well so there will be little baby swans for the residents to love on. The grounds are nice and well kept along with the interior and they apartments are in the middle of downtown Lakeland, close to shopping, doctors and drug stores. All in all I would say great place!

Photos of Lake Morton Plaza

Features of Lake Morton Plaza

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Lake Morton Plaza

Lake Morton Plaza

Independent and Assisted Living Designed to WOW!

Experience urban senior living at its finest. At Lake Morton Plaza, our lifestyle is sure to make you say WOW! Located only an hour from Orlando, you’ll find everything you need to live an active, engaging and vibrant life. Close to shopping and attractions while still providing opportunities to relax and take in the scenery, there’s something fun to do each day, with the added bonus of knowing care is available if it’s needed. Come experience our inspiring lifestyle and see why we’re making seniors and their families say WOW!

Independent Living

Live an active, engaging life where the only tasks you have to do are the ones you want to do. Sit back and relax or go out into town without worrying about the chores. We’ll take care of all of that for you. Spend your retirement as you please, pursue passions, begin a new hobby and make new friends who share your interests. Spend your days creating meaningful moments and enjoying your life, not worrying about an endless to-do list.

Assisted Living

Enjoy a carefree and comfortable lifestyle with the advantages of living independently. Enjoy everything our community has to offer without ever worrying about what happens when you need assistance – we’re always here and ready to lend a hand when it’s needed.

What We Offer:

• Private apartments with emergency response systems
  • Patio or balcony options
  • Climate-controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen services
  • Complimentary scheduled transportation
  • Life-enriching activities and engaging programs
  • Game and activity rooms, TV lounge
  • Chef-prepared meals daily in the community dining room
  • 24-hour care provided by a certified staff
  • Opportunities to be active, walking paths and fitness equipment
  • On-site library, barbershop and beauty salons
  • And so much more!

Here, you can experience a lifestyle that provides not only independence and freedom but also care if needed or desired. Whether heading into town for shopping at the Lakeland Square Mall, enjoying an event at the Fantasy of Flight or The Lakeland Center, visiting the Polk Museum of Art or deciding to take advantage of some of our engaging programs, there’s always something to enjoy.

Map of Lake Morton Plaza