Grand Villa of Lakeland

2111 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL, 33805

Reviews of Grand Villa of Lakeland

October 29, 2015

I visited Brookdale in Lakeland. It was fine. They told me what their facility does and everything. The visit was good. They offered assisted living, and the place that I was looking for was for dementia. I needed a facility that handled that. Everything that you would need was there, I guess.

October 16, 2015

By Martha114239150

We're going to put my sister at Brookdale Lakeland Hills (Formerly Emeritus at Lakeland). Everything seemed great. We paid attention to the residents, and they seemed happy and well taken care of. They're going to remodel, so the place is going to look even better. We liked the way that the doctor is making regular visits, and they have a podiatrist that comes around as well as the regular things like having their haircut. The price was definitely right for us. It fit the budget that we had. It was the best place so far.

August 28, 2014

By Sarah29

Emeritus at Lakeland was very nice. It was clean. The lobby was gorgeous. The furniture in there was something else. The facility is right on the main road and that main road is the same road that goes past the hospital and lots of clinics. What I like best about this one is the overall appearance and the people. They were very nice. Also, they had parking facilities for the people living there. Location was good too except that it was on that busy road, but it was very close to medical facilities, which I always think is a good idea.

Photos of Grand Villa of Lakeland

Features of Grand Villa of Lakeland

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3095/month

• Housing Extra: Large Studios

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 To 1
  • Minimum Age: None

About Grand Villa of Lakeland

Welcome to the new Grand Villa of Lakeland, our lovely assisted living community in Lakeland, Florida, centrally located between Orlando and Tampa. Grand Villa is a resort style community with fabulous features and amenities, designed to help our residents enjoy life to the fullest! The lifestyle options, which Grand Villa of Lakeland offers, include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care and Senior Day Program. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers medication management, social and recreational activities, delicious chef prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!

Every day is filled with fun at Grand Villa. Our full-time Activities Coordinator plans activities, parties, classes, lectures and excursions that are entertaining and engaging. Daily options include a variety of exercise classes and activities that promote flexibility and encourage independence. Grand Villa's friendly environment encourages residents to relax and enjoy life. Our comfortable apartments range from studios to deluxe studios with kitchenettes. All apartments are individually climate controlled with private bathrooms, equipped with safety features and are available as private or companion accommodations.

Map of Grand Villa of Lakeland