The Lake Shore Adult Home

211 Lake Shore Road, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY, 11779

Reviews of The Lake Shore Adult Home

Average Rating:

AntneeLI November 22, 2011

Lake Shore overlooks the beautiful Lake Ronkonkoma and the front area is very pretty. The facility offers numerous activities for residents and were extremely accommodating when we visited or wanted to pick our Grandmother up for the day/evening. The rooms were "OK." They were more then adequate and in the grand scheme of things, it does not cause me to downgrade the facility. We were very happy with Lake Shore and their treatment of our Grandmother and us and guests. Quite often, we heard positive feedback in regards to the food and smiles were seen when local children would decorate for the holidays. It honestly was a very pleasant experience and if conditions did not worsen to the extent that a full nursing home, I would have liked to see my Grandmother remain at Lake Shore. If you are searching places in the area to house a loved 1, you can feel assured that Lake Shore is a quality assisted living facility with a caring staff.

katiemarie44 November 16, 2011

My great aunt became a resident of this facility after her husband passed away. I've visited her there on several occasions. The staff are very professional and polite and they seem to have a good relationship with the residents. My aunt has said that she is grateful to the staff there for being so kind to her since she is no longer able to care for herself. While she is unable to participate in most activities there are still some recreational activities that she enjoys doing. Many people have taken a sincere and significant interest in helping her to live among the many women and men who require particular care in their daily lives. She has made many friends and enjoyed the company of certain individuals who she says have reminded her frequently of the human kindness which is on display at this community. This assisted living facility is a wonderful place.

About The Lake Shore Adult Home

The Lake Shore Adult Home is an assisted living facility in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Lake Shore Adult Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Lake Shore Adult Home