Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center

Overview of Ratings

3.4

March 19, 2012

By ochuck

I have been to many facilities in my 75 years but non better than Southern lifestyle. the personal there are the most prfesional I have ever meet. I would highly recomend this facility to anyone needing a place to put their loved one.

July 31, 2011

By Pastor Brian

Given the number of retirees in Central Florida, there are plenty of assisted living facilities and nursing homes to choose from. This has inspired a good deal of competition which works out well for those staying in them. Southern Lifestyles has a new facility which is extremely clean and well laid out. There are many recreation areas, all dedicated to different activities, located throughout the building. They have on the grounds a miniature golf course, shuffleboard, card rooms, TV rooms and quiet areas suitable for reading. I am a local pastor who has frequented this facility to visit elderly members of my congregation and also to perform a weekly church service. Their chapel is small but beautifully decorated with hand-painted murals. In my opinion Southern Lifestyles puts a modest effort into caring for the faith life of its residents. The staff are always friendly, though there are frequent mutterings about the quality of management (an omnipresent muttering in assisted living facilities in general). When I have someone come to me with questions about assisted living the first place I generally direct them to is Southern Lifestyles.

Features of Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center

About Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center

Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center is an assisted living facility in Lake Placid, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center