Southern Lifestyle ALF of Lake Placid LLC

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Southern Lifestyle ALF of Lake Placid LLC

November 01, 2012

By registered nurse

My mother has been at Southern Lifestyle for just over a year and is very happy there. She enjoys playing cards, Wii games, and seeing most of the entertainers that come there. There is something going on every day and if she chooses to stay in her room, she is free to do that too. It's a beautiful place, with kind and considerate caregivers that my mother is very fond of. Like many others, she didn't want to leave her home, but realized she could no longer live alone. She chose this ALF and has never been sorry she did. When I visit, all of the staff is very friendly and helpful if I have questions. Everything is also kept very clean and attractive. I hope Southern Lifestyle is still there if I ever need an ALF!

August 26, 2012

By aiphid918

The staff seems to be very kind and willing to help the residents. I did not have any problems with them when I went in to visit my best friend's grandmother. They helped me find her quickly and left us to ourselves. The resident I went to visit seems to be happy with the care they provide. The facility itself is beautiful and provides lots of little fun things for its residents like mini golf and game night.

March 19, 2012

By ochuck

I have been to many facilities in my 75 years but non better than Southern lifestyle. the personal there are the most prfesional I have ever meet. I would highly recomend this facility to anyone needing a place to put their loved one.

July 31, 2011

By Pastor Brian

Given the number of retirees in Central Florida, there are plenty of assisted living facilities and nursing homes to choose from. This has inspired a good deal of competition which works out well for those staying in them. Southern Lifestyles has a new facility which is extremely clean and well laid out. There are many recreation areas, all dedicated to different activities, located throughout the building. They have on the grounds a miniature golf course, shuffleboard, card rooms, TV rooms and quiet areas suitable for reading. I am a local pastor who has frequented this facility to visit elderly members of my congregation and also to perform a weekly church service. Their chapel is small but beautifully decorated with hand-painted murals. In my opinion Southern Lifestyles puts a modest effort into caring for the faith life of its residents. The staff are always friendly, though there are frequent mutterings about the quality of management (an omnipresent muttering in assisted living facilities in general). When I have someone come to me with questions about assisted living the first place I generally direct them to is Southern Lifestyles.

Features of Southern Lifestyle ALF of Lake Placid LLC

About Southern Lifestyle ALF of Lake Placid LLC

Southern Lifestyle ALF of Lake Placid LLC is an assisted living facility in Lake Placid, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Southern Lifestyle ALF of Lake Placid LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Southern Lifestyle ALF of Lake Placid LLC