Spring Hills Lake Mary

3655 W Lake Mary Blvd, Lake Mary, FL, 32746

Reviews of Spring Hills Lake Mary

Jill16 September 24, 2014

I didn’t pick this for my parents because I thought it was too small, but the facility is very nice. The staff were wonderful. My best friend's grandmother resides there and it came highly recommended. I haven’t tried eating there, but their dining area looked like a restaurant and it's very nice.

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your time to give us feedback.

Lynn31 August 27, 2014

The people at Spring Hills were very nice. The rooms seemed a little cramped, but they were cozy. They don't have as many residents as the other place we saw; they don't have as large a common area. The dining area was big enough. The staff was helpful.

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

gardendiva July 12, 2014

Spring Hills at Lake Mary does a fantastic job at every service that they provide but we are most impressed with the staff. Every employee from housekeeping & maintenance, to recreation, to dining room, nursing & medical to the administration, treat my father as if he were a member of their own family. He truly loves every staff member and is deeply moved by their kindness, respect, and dignity in their daily interaction with him. He is very happy living there and loves the food and recreational activities and entertainment. And, their price was very competitive with similar facilities who offered less in the choice of menu items and actual living space. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your positive review. We aspire to exceed your expectations and truly appreciate your detailed feedback.

jim upper May 11, 2014

Spring Hills was a little crowded in the areas I was looking. There is a little more congestion, and it was not big and open. However, the rooms were fine, and the dining facility looked adequate.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

flore September 21, 2013

I visited this facility when looking for a place for my Dad to stay while we were away. It is a beautiful place and the staff is very welcoming. The residents seemed happy and they were engaged in activities. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished for those seeking a temporary stay.

Lisa DeVore June 18, 2013

The staff really take the time to get to know my dad. And they really seem to love working there. They have several activities daily and the variety of activities is great too. And I like that they also have a nice Memory Care side to the facility (which I also visited) that Dad can transition to eventually. They have some nice outdoor areas and a baby grand piano which Dad enjoys playing. ANd I like that they have two shifts for dining, lunch and dinner. And that breakfast is open eating from 7:30-9:30 and not so structured.

Thank you for your detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

caring5966 April 30, 2013

Spring Hills was actually my first choice, but my parents' furniture won't fit in their apartment. If it weren't for that, I would have moved them in there.

Caring0437 March 15, 2013

Spring Hills was very nice. But it was very much an assisted living. The girl that I talked to was very nice. I only did one tour of the facility. It was a smaller community and it was for people who really need a lot of help. They also have memory care unit there. I didn't get to meet any of the staff there. But it was very nice.

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

kendra1030 September 24, 2012

although i do not have personal history being in an assisted living facitiliy, i found this one to be quite pleasurable. it reminded me of being on a vacation and staying somewhere a little nicer than home. the main entryway/ lobby was beautifully decorated and gave a great sense of comfortability and class. i am happy to have visited a friend who is staying here.i felt quite at ease. the staff was extremely friendly and was someone was always nearby. i liked that there was always care and help nearby. The parking spaces were scarce, but that could have just been because it was a weekend and could have had many visitors.

Thank you for your postive feedback. We apprectiate the time you took to leave this review.

Keysey May 09, 2012

The staff at Spring Hills is excellent. I met with Lisa back in November because my dad will be moving from Oklahoma to Florida soon and I wanted to know what kinds of facilities were available in my area and take tours. She was polite, attentive, full of detail, and willing to answer any question I had. I was given a full tour of the facility and told of the renovations that were upcoming. She calls, emails, and has even visited my home since that day to check on the status of my dad and see if I have any questions. She knows his name, his condition, and always asks if there is anything I need her to assist me with. I have not spent a dime at the facility but if I have to place my dad in assisted living, he will definitely be going there. I highly recommend taking a tour and getting to know the staff there.

The facility features assisted living and has a small memory care unit. The memory care unit is pretty small and there are better ones in my area. If I need that service I will use another facility.

I wish I could get Lisa to go with me to whatever facility I may choose. You just don't get personal service like that anymore.

Thank you for the time you took to leave this review. We appreciate your kind words and your detailed feedback.

Happydaughter January 06, 2012

My Mom has been in Spring Cottage, the memory care unit for 5 years. I cannot say enough about how happy I am, and more importantly, how happy she has been since the first week she was there. When she could speak more, she would tell me every visit how nice the people were and how she would like to live there. She smiles and laughs. She enjoys the activities. They always treat the residents with respect, dignity and genuine care. Even housekeeping knows her name and talks with her. The facility is always clean as are the residents. They have numerous celebrations for family and residents. I feel profoundly blessed to have Mom in Spring Hills.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave this review.

From Spring Hills Lake Mary

We have a personal, unique, and individualized approach to Caring with a Commitment to Quality. We call this approach — Signature Touches.

In everything we do, we encourage health, wellness, and peace of mind for total well-being. Signature Touches was an expansive project resulting from several years of thoughtful research and planning, and represents our commitment of making healthy living the foundation of every aspect of life.

Signature Touches also exemplifies our promise to take the time necessary to understand your unique qualities, likes, dislikes, daily routines, family relations, and medical concerns. Signature Touches is the essence of our approach to senior living. Our services are dedicated to caring for you, while focusing on your specific needs and desires. This allows us to design services that enhance your quality of life, respect time-honored passions, and engage you in new experiences. Our holistic approach is the cornerstone of these services that we call Signature Touches.

Lake Mary has always focused on promoting a sense of community where people can live, work and play in a safe and friendly environment...that's part of the reason Lake Mary is still one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida. Located approximately 18 miles north of Orlando just off Interstate 4, the city continues to be a choice location for high-tech businesses, many of which spend considerable time and money searching for the right place. Among other things Lake Mary is known for its well-planned residential communities, excellent schools, prominent businesses including outstanding restaurants, and a variety of shopping opportunities.

The crime rate in Lake Mary is one of the lowest in Florida thanks to our pro-active, community based Police Department. On the fire side, we have a skilled Fire Department ready to deal with any emergency including rapid response and rescue. Our Parks and Recreation facilities are not only beautifully maintained, but offer something for everyone. The bottom line is that Lake Maryhas all the conveniences of Orlando without the traffic!

In addition, Lake Mary boasts a weekly Farmers Market, quaint downtown with antique shops, boutiques and restaurants, shopping galore, The Towne Center Mall, Timacuan Country Club, nearby is Historic Sanford, The Sanford Flea Market, The Lake Mary Museum, Movie theatres, Performing Arts Center, Rivership Romance Ship that provides daily scenic lunch and dinner tours, is close to major highways such as I-4, 417 and the Sanford Airport.

Features of Spring Hills Lake Mary

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,250/month

• Minimum age: 50

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits