Vintage Senior Living at The Regency - Laguna Woods

2441 Calle Sonora, Laguna Woods, CA, 92637

Reviews of Vintage Senior Living at The Regency - Laguna Woods

Sheri7 January 17, 2015

The Regency is not as nice as the other facility I visited. I noticed that everybody was very busy. They weren't quite as personable since Laguna Woods is extremely busy. The rooms there are not quite as bright and clean looking. They may well be clean and very nice, but they don't appear to be quite as bright. Some of the buildings are older, and the paint is a little dark.

Lorraine24 March 26, 2014

My husband and I are at The Regency for a couple of three years now and we are taken care of pretty well by the staff here. We are very grateful that they are doing everything for us. We have three meals a day and the food is excellent. The dining room is very good. We do have lots of activities and entertainment here.

Uwe November 21, 2013

My mom is in The Regency right now. It is owned by Vintage Senior Care, and on their website, they have a number of facilities in this area. I live in that same area and since I want her to live closer to me, we looked at a couple of them and settled on this one. This was just the best one among others. It's a really nice place. My mom is really happy there. The facility is very clean and well-kept. They have friendly staff and there are lots of activities going on. My mom really enjoys this place. Food is good. If you want to substitute anything, my mom said that's never a problem. She asked for extra or something to take up to her room and it was never a problem. She's really happy with it. They also serve their residents as much as they want. I also ate there a couple of times with my mom and food is very good. Overall, we have nothing but good experience with this facility. I would definitively recommend them to others.

JasonRowdy89 August 23, 2012

We had a chance to visit the Vintage Senior Living at the Regency center awhile back when we were considering moving my grandparents to a new location. This place was absolutely stunning. It felt like you were in a five star hotel. The dining room in particular had amazing chandeliers and was very elegant, which was nice but for eating in on a regular basis may be a little bit stuffy. This facility also had a great outdoor pool, but that was not really a feature that we were overly interested in. One of the things that we did particularly like was how outgoing and fun the staff was. You don't get this in many assisted living facilities. Not only did they seem caring and nice, but they seemed as if they genuinely wanted to make sure that the residents had a good time. The absolute best part about this location though were the grounds. Everything was so well groomed and taken care of and absolutely lush and beautiful. It was one of our top choices.

commercesd June 15, 2012

We visited the Vintage Senior Living at The Regency assisted living facility while searching for a place for my cousin's mother to live in the area.

The outside area was very nicely maintained.The grounds outside offer easy access for residents, where they can enjoy walking around freely safely each day. We could see that there is also plenty of space to have cookouts, parties and picnics.

The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was beautifully decorated and furnished. The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable.

Communal activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many stimulating activities. Residents can also tend the garden.

The facility can accommodate all levels of ambulation. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture.

Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. Aerobics and yoga classes are offerede. The residents go on trips to visit the many art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many cultural events offered.

The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them.

The residents here looked very content in their living environment and appeared very well cared for by kind and considerate staff.

Liz3 October 03, 2011

I have visited my grandmother at this facility many times over the last 8 years. She lives an independent living area, in an apartment setting. It is a beautiful location, with the yards kept nicely mowed and many of the residence plan flowers or have the outside of their apartment decorated with hanging flower baskets. My grandmother, like many of the residence, enjoys a walk every evening, and chats with her neighbors. The facility also offers short trips to other cities for a few nights on occasion, and transportation for local shopping and errands. Although she doesn't participate too often, she has mentioned activities offered within the community for the residence, which is especially nice for the residence who don't have a car anymore, or whose mobility is limited. Residence can also be assured that the community is gated. Residence can request passes for family members, but if a visitor tries to enter without a guest pass, they must wait at the gate for the guards to call to the resident to approve the guest.

From Vintage Senior Living at The Regency - Laguna Woods

Assisted Living and Independent Senior Living in Laguna Woods, California.

Make yourself at home at The Regency in Laguna Woods, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:

• Independent Living, for our most active seniors
  • A safe, secure environment
  • Compassionate, capable staff
  • Busy days, rewarding activities
  • 3 chef prepared meals daily
  • Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
  • Friendly people and a sense of community
Nearby Attractions:
  • Artist colony of Laguna Beach with its world-renowned Festival of the Arts and Pageant of the Masters
  • Mission Viejo Mall, Laguna Hills Mall and the Irvine Spectrum super center are just miles away
  • Abundant dining options
Medical:
  • Saddleback Hospital
  • Mission Hospital
  • University of California Irvine / UCI Medical Center
Pricing:
  • The Regency, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $3,000 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
License # 306003750