Rosewalk Commons and Garden Homes

250 Shenandoah Drive, Lafayette, IN, 47905

Reviews of Rosewalk Commons and Garden Homes

Jane51 July 15, 2014

We've come to know Rosewalk as both my mother-in-law and my father have been residents. The staff have been cooperative and skillful in dealing with us and our parents, keeping us informed of their status and well-being, and learning their particular preferences and needs. After many years of visiting Rosewalk daily, I can consider many of the staff something of an extended family.

Caring70955550 October 09, 2013

Rosewalk Commons was a very nice facility. The lady whom I talked to, showed me around and was very friendly and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions. The rooms were spacious and clean. I liked the services they provided. It was just a pleasant place to be and see.

Teresa9 March 13, 2013

I used to live in Lafayette so I knew the vicinity. I called Rosewalk Commons and set up an appointment. It was a beautiful place. Very well maintained, very nice facility, I liked the dining room and how the apartments are setup. Basically, the residents are more on their own, and that's what we wanted for mom because she's quite capable. She just has some health issues that makes it a little difficult to do everything on her own. But with the cost even with the VA help, it was totally out of the question for us. I would recommend them to others. It's a very nice facility.

TSG1187 May 31, 2012

My grandmother was treated very well. She needed assistance taking her IV-based medicine and the staff were incredibly courteous and quick in getting her the attention she needed. They seemed very experienced with the equipment used to get the medicine inside of her system and were incredible in making her feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. They were able to answer any questions we had. The living quarters were incredibly cozy and she had nothing but complimentary things to say about how comfortable she thought her surroundings were. I was very happy with how things were during my visit to the facility.

XxAmandaxX September 10, 2011

Rosewalk Commons is both a nursing home, assisted living facility, and retirement home all at the same time. They have different buildings to accommodate each level of care. My grandfather lives in their assisted living building and has his own apartment. It is a one bedroom apartment, with beautiful views of their courtyards. The staff is friendly and very helpful. They come check on him a few times a day, make sure he has is medication, brings him dinner or escorts him to the dinning facility, and they also clean and do his laundry on a daily basis. Actually, one of the nurses there is one of the few people who can get my grandfather to bath. They have several activities and trips to different places in town. They also provide several social events for the community to interact. The whole campus is very well kept and very pretty. The facilities are clean and warm and inviting. Rosewalk Commons is more like a high class apartment complex than an assisted living facility. I know that I feel comfortable leaving my grandfather in their care.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

There are certain things that my family and I liked, and others that we didn't. One thing that we really liked was that the apartments were very independent. Residents have freedom to live however they like and have interactions with their neighbors all while being under supervision and being safe. There also seemed to be interesting activities planned for all of the residents. Something that we didn't like too much was the food. Although the dining room was very nice, the food didn't seem too appealing. Also there didn't seem to be many employees at this particular facility which seemed as though there wouldn't always be someone to help the residents.

From Rosewalk Commons and Garden Homes

Rosewalk Commons and Garden Homes offers compassionate senior care in Lafayette, IN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Rosewalk Commons and Garden Homes shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Lafayette, IN.

Features of Rosewalk Commons and Garden Homes

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• French

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Private services