Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

429 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA, 19444

Reviews of Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

dismaye January 18, 2015

This place is horrible. The aids, with a few exceptions, are insolent, and management is worse all the way up. The resident or family member is always wrong, and Sunrise is always right. Complaints are not addressed and all they provide is a defense of the poor service and incompetence by blaming it on the resident . There is also theft of personal belongings, documents, etc which is denied by management, they make it look as if it's all made up as lies against their employees. Do not expect any help from any one at Sunrise.

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise. Please email Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com so we can follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

DNR girl April 10, 2012

My husband and I visited this faciliy three times while we were looking for an assisted living facility for his parents. My husband's parents ended up moving into a different facility because they had an opening for the both of them at the time we needed it, while Sunrise had a waiting list at the time, but we were very happy with the care and the facilities when we toured them. We sat down with Sunrise's case manager and met with their activities coordinator and felt that it was a safe, caring environment. The facility is fairly new and is clean, bright and spacious. Sunrise offered a variety of rooms as well as apartments which would have been ideal as it allowed my inlaws to stay together. Sunrise also offered some unique day trips, and had routine visits from therapy dogs, which my inlaws loved, as they have always had at least one dog until these past few years when caring for an active animal became too much. All in all, even though we chose another facility due to timing, we were very pleased with the level of care we saw during our visits.

HeatherMc June 18, 2011

This assisted living residence was one we considered for my loved one. It was beautifully furnished and had a stimulating atmosphere on the independent neighborhood. When I toured the neighborhood for residents having dementia, it seemed to be overstimulating for some as it looked cluttered with memorabilia and the residents I saw seemed agitated. The staff were friendly, but the site seemed understaffed on the day of our visit, as I saw two residents walking the halls apparently soiled and waiting for attention. Perhaps, this day was the exception but it did not seem as though personal care staff were available when these residents needed them. The site was nicely appointed, but seemed more dated in design than other more modern assisted living sites I had visited.

From Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

Located within minutes of some of Pennsylvania's best shopping like Plymouth Meeting Mall and the King of Prussia mall, Sunrise of Lafayette Hill is committed to providing an exceptional experience for each of our residents. Our resident-centered approach to senior living puts the residents first, giving them options to meet their individual needs and preferences. Whether it is the Shopping, Movie, Jewelry or Men's Club that you prefer you are sure to find activities and groups that will interest you and your family.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours