The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living

225 Waneka, Lafayette, CO, 80026

Reviews of The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living

Smrtnw August 13, 2014

My mother needs more help than what the Legacy at Lafayette is providing. It is beautiful; it is well-kept; and the food is wonderful. It is just fine for people who don't need a lot of care. If they can brush their teeth and pick up their clothing and do all that, then that is just the place for them. It is also fine for poeple who enjoy social activities because they've got lots of things. But if they have gone past that point, then they probably need to move to a facility that can better take care of them. They have Bingo, dancing, music, and memory games; it rotates a lot. People are always pleased with the food. The staff is always very nice. It is clean and a very nice facility. When my mother checked in two years ago, it was perfect for her, but she needs more help now. We are in a different place now. There were some things I wasn't so happy about. They have a lot of rotation staff, which is very disconcerting and not really something someone wants to see. The rotation staff really, I didn't like.

LaDawn May 17, 2012

We went to probably i think a dozen different assisted living places and the reason that we picked Legacy was, first of all, it was definitely the staff. They were incredibly friendly. The second thing we liked about it were the actual other tenants. They seemed very congenial. We were just walking down the hallway and they started conversations with us. It just seemed like a really happy place.

They had two spa bath tubs in the facility. They also have different activities everyday. They had one for ceramics which nobody else might have. They had a bus that went to Walmart and a bus that went to a grocery store like a Whole Foods kind of grocery store every week. So that was another thing we liked about them.

They have a roommate situation. You have a roommate but there's a lot of privacy because they're separated by a complete wall. The rooms were really nice and big. All the rooms that we saw were really clean.

We also like the way they had their food service set up. They have a salad bar at lunch. I liked that part a lot and that was the only facility we saw that has a salad bar at lunch.

I would absolutely recommend this facility and i already have.

skudders August 03, 2011

My mother lived there for a year and loved being around all the other people. It was very structured for her which was very good.

Caring390676 July 29, 2011

My mother was a resident for just under a year. The staff were WONDERFUL! They welcomed her with open arms and engaged her in activities. She had that spark in her eye again. She was able to make a contribution to a community again, visit and keep an eye out for fellow residents which gave her a purpose from day to day. The staff always made her feel important and welcomed her input. The facility was always clean,

nhoffman July 28, 2011

I visited my mother at this facility and found it to be clean and comfortable. The staff were very professional, freindly and were attentive to her needs throughout the time she lived there. My mom also enjoyed socializing with the other residents, talking and looking after them as she was a retired registered nurse. Thanks to the staff and residents of Legacy Assisted Living.

jriker July 27, 2011

Our mother lived at The Legacy for this last year before her passing. The environment is safe and clean. Residents are well taken care of. The staff works well with everyone. Thank you Legacy.

From The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living

The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Lafayette area.

Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day. Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors. Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.

Services:

• Individualized Care
  • 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security
  • Personal laundry and linen service
  • Housekeeping service
  • 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day
  • Beauty and barber services
  • Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services
  • Medication assistance
  • Snacks
  • Social activities

Features:

• Private apartments with baths
  • Paid utilities
  • Parking for resident vehicles
  • Cable TV and telephone hook-ups
  • Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems
  • Computer access for residents
  • Whirlpool Spa
  • Close to shopping
  • Facility vehicle for transportation to appointments
  • Beauty shop in the facility
  • Wireless emergency call system
  • Outside gardening available for residents
  • Elevators for residents, moving in and out, and safety
  • Close to hospital
  • Private mailboxes
  • Private dining room and game room
  • Separate activity room
  • Resident library
  • Gas fireplace
  • Gazebo and enclosed patio
  • Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning

The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living provides a wide range of comfortable and affordable options tailored to individual needs. Assisted Living is more economical than nursing home care and often delays or eliminates the need for admission to a nursing home.

Thank you for your interest at The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Features of The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living