Merrill Gardens at Lafayette

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Merrill Gardens at Lafayette

September 16, 2015

By Jaime5

I find a room for my mom at Merrill Gardens Lafayette. Normally, it is out of her price range, but they are having a special that brings it within her price range. It is brand new. It was built last November. It is beautiful. It is the best find, and it is close to me. The staff there is absolutely wonderful. They are so accommodating and nice. I have nothing but good things to say about Merrill Gardens. They have an activity coordinator that plans things all throughout the week and on the weekends, and they would even call the residents before an activity starts to see if they want to participate. They are really engaging, and they are really trying to keep people engaged. The food is excellent. They really pride themselves in their food. I eat there with her all the time. It is really good, and that is important.

July 15, 2015

By Mary107801650

Merrill Gardens at Lafayette was the best. It was clean, new, and lovely. The staff was friendly and professional. The dining room was a beautiful open space with dark furniture and lots of windows and light. I like the overall impression of professionalism.

Thank you so much for giving us this glowing review! We are so appreciative of your feedback and we are happy to hear about your positive experience at Merrill Gardens. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

June 18, 2015

I really liked Merrill Gardens. It was beautiful, but it was very expensive. It was a new facility. They had a very large eating area, a game area, and a bar. It was also a large and open facility. The memory care area was secure, but it felt homey and warm. The size of the rooms were very good, and they had nice sized windows. I had a really good feeling about it. They had nice menus and activities.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We appreciate hearing that you thought our community was beautiful and had a homey memory care area. If you have any additional feedback or questions, don't hesitate to reach back out to us directly.

June 11, 2015

By Frank40

The overall atmosphere at Merrill Gardens is very pleasant and very inviting. The place that I was showed was a two bedroom. It is basically an apartment room with two beds. It is way too small for our needs. But the place is otherwise very nice. If the two small bedrooms would have met our needs, I thought I'd probably be a lot more interested, but right now, I couldn't care less. For the appearance, it is a five. However, it is way too small, and it didn't meet our needs. So I had no interest whatsoever when I saw the size of the apartment. Otherwise, it was a very nice place.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. Your feedback is very helpful and we are glad to hear that you found Merrill Gardens to be pleasant and inviting. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have additional feedback or questions!

October 25, 2014

By Carl6

Merrill Gardens at Lafayette is a beautiful place, and its brand new, but they are just very expensive. What I also find is that a lot of these facilities do not have covered parking, and the rooms are small. It's a nice place, but I didn’t think the carpeting was in good taste. The manager is very good as well as the nurse is very good. They are highly intelligent and very professional.

Photos of Merrill Gardens at Lafayette

Services & Amenities of Merrill Gardens at Lafayette

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 79200358

About Merrill Gardens at Lafayette

Merrill Gardens at Lafayette is located between Berkeley and Walnut Creek in Contra Costa County. The apartment-style community offers all of the amenities of a home without the work. Imagine a life without household chores, yard work or home maintenance. Invite guests to a meal, special event or social outing. With an on-site Active Living Director, scheduled transportation and Anytime Dining program - there are opportunities to make new friends or entertain old ones right outside your front door.

Merrill Gardens at Lafayette offers independent living, assisted living and respite care and Alzheimer's and dementia care.

Map of Merrill Gardens at Lafayette