The Springs of Lady Lake

620 Griffin Ave, Lady Lake, FL, 32159

Reviews of The Springs of Lady Lake

Anonymous103750950 March 31, 2015

My sister is in Springs of Lady Lake for a couple of months now and she is doing very well. It is amazing. They are very good. They love her and she loves them. She has a beautiful apartment. We redid the whole thing before we moved her into it. They did all the floors and the carpeting, they painted it and it's like new. They do that before a new patient moves in. She gets therapy and they have got her walking with a walker and assistance. It is a great place.

The food is good. They get to choose what they eat. They have two different things every night and you can pick one or the other and if you do not care for any of the food, they will make you a cheeseburger, a hamburger, a grilled cheese, a fruit plate or anything like that. The dining area is beautiful. It is like going into a restaurant. It is big, open and airy. It has all the windows around it so it is very light.

It is a very small community and they do watch the residents. If somebody would go out of the door, the alarm would go off and somebody sits at the main door. That door is also closed at 8 o’clock at night.

They are very friendly and even the lady who is in charge of the place and manages it is like a part of staff. She comes and serves the dinner in the dining room. They all do that. Everybody takes a part in this place. It is like a big family.

Pat96096850 October 31, 2014

My sister is at Springs of Lady Lake, and I think it's all very good. I have no complaints or whatsoever. She is in a one large room with a bath and a little kitchenette. It's probably was one of the cheapest ones. They have bingo, movies, games, thanksgiving, Christmas, and all those special occasions. I haven’t tried their food, but I haven’t heard anybody complain about it.

Geri Bruns August 15, 2014

My Mother lived at this facility for 7 years before she passed away. The care was wonderful , all of the staff are great. We chose the facility because they have licensed nurses in the building 24 hours a day

Caring87837550 July 20, 2014

My mother is in The Springs of Lady Lake. We chose it because she could afford it. Of the ones that I saw, it was the best choice. The people are extremely nice. All the staff is very friendly. The only problem with The Springs is that it's an old building. It needs upkeep, and it doesn't get it until something breaks. The bathrooms are really outdated, and they're very difficult to clean because they've been patched over the years a lot. At one point, they were running out of food for the main meal. There were some real issues. The problem that bothered me the most was that the person in charge of the facility claims that she did not know all this was going on.

About The Springs of Lady Lake

The Springs of Lady Lake is an assisted living facility in Lady Lake, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Springs of Lady Lake for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Springs of Lady Lake