Atria Lady Lake

930 County Road 466, Lady Lake, FL, 32159

Reviews of Atria Lady Lake

June 10, 2016

Lexington Park was very good, but my mom needed meals served to her because she didn't want to come out and eat. They wanted $7 for every meal. They have a small library and a salon. It looked good to me.

January 24, 2016

By Visitor117530250

Lexington Park provided the most of any place. However, it was the most expensive also. It was a beautiful place. The rooms were smaller though, but the staff was fine. There was an exercise room.

May 26, 2015

By Theresa30

We did find an assisted living place for mom, and so far so good. Lexington Park is very nice, and we are happy with it so far. We chose it because it is close by. It has been fine, and they have been responsive. So far, we think it has been working out fine. It is very clean, and all of the employees are very friendly. It has been fairly good. They do have a rehab center and a movie theater. They have an activity room and of course a dining room. I have eaten there, and the food was fine.

February 22, 2015

By Carol106543650

Lexington Park was really nice. They had nice rooms, a nice building, and nice people. The food was really good too. The staff was great, and the facility was very clean. They had people that came from outside. They had a luau. They took them out to Walmart. They also had activities like bingo and crafts. They had someone come in and do their nails and hair.

February 11, 2015

My mom was here for respite for one week because we were all going to a wedding. That was a nice place. We liked that place a lot, but it is more expensive. I didn't see all the ins and outs and didn't try the food there but she was there for a week, and she was OK. They took good care of her for that week. We were just happy that they would take her for one week. Most places wouldn't take you for less than a month. It was just a respite room, so it wasn't very fancy. They had I think a full size bed and a TV. They provided a recliner for her. There was an another room with a couch and a nice big bathroom. Otherwise it was basically bare bones.

April 22, 2014

By Janet72436550

Lexington Park is a very nice place. They had a variety of different styles of apartments. There were things available. The people were just nice. I got to know some of the residents, which is always nice, and everybody likes it there. It was very clean and very new. I was impressed with the apartments. I would recommend it highly.

December 30, 2013

I think Lexington Park is one of the nicest and has good programs for the people. And they were more reasonably price than some of the others too. There is church right next door that people could attend and the facility is right on a road where they can take bus load of people to several different locations in The Villages easily. The staff seemed very caring and alert to people's questions. The apartments were not really big, but they were nice. The hallways were large so that you can easily manipulate with a walker. They seem to get the residents get active. They do knitting, quilting, and do games like Wii.

November 28, 2012

I chose Lexington Park because it's clean and new. The staff seemed very attentive. The rooms are spacious, nice and bright, and appealing. The place is able to accommodate specific diets of their residents. My father has very specific interests and things that he likes at breakfast and lunch and I specifically told them that those things would be something very important to make him comfortable and happy, they assured me that they could accommodate those requests.

September 30, 2012

By CMY

Lexington House was excellent. It completely fulfilled all the requirements necessary. I would recommend this facility.

Photos of Atria Lady Lake

Services & Amenities of Atria Lady Lake

• Golf

• State Licenses: 11908

About Atria Lady Lake

Set on manicured grounds in picturesque Lake County, adjacent to The Villages® retirement community, Atria Lady Lake offers a simplified lifestyle with upscale amenities, delightful dining experiences and discreet, 24-hour support.

In addition to independent and assisted living options, Atria Lady Lake offers Life Guidance® – forward-thinking memory care in a secure neighborhood setting for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Life Guidance residents enjoy more personalized care, as well as programs and social events that encourage engagement.

Atria Lady Lake’s campus features a selection of studio and one-bedroom floor plans, most with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and designer cabinetry and fixtures. Amenities include landscaped grounds with private courtyards and a putting green, a full-service salon and barber shop, fitness center, spa and whirlpool, movie theater, pub and game room.

Our residents have the freedom to experience every day at their own leisure and choose from a wide range of activities that match their interests.

Map of Atria Lady Lake