Atria Lady Lake

930 County Road 466, Lady Lake, FL, 32159

Reviews of Atria Lady Lake

Theresa30 May 26, 2015

We did find an assisted living place for mom, and so far so good. Lexington Park is very nice, and we are happy with it so far. We chose it because it is close by. It has been fine, and they have been responsive. So far, we think it has been working out fine. It is very clean, and all of the employees are very friendly. It has been fairly good. They do have a rehab center and a movie theater. They have an activity room and of course a dining room. I have eaten there, and the food was fine.

Carol106543650 February 22, 2015

Lexington Park was really nice. They had nice rooms, a nice building, and nice people. The food was really good too. The staff was great, and the facility was very clean. They had people that came from outside. They had a luau. They took them out to Walmart. They also had activities like bingo and crafts. They had someone come in and do their nails and hair.

Caring105933350 February 11, 2015

My mom was here for respite for one week because we were all going to a wedding. That was a nice place. We liked that place a lot, but it is more expensive. I didn't see all the ins and outs and didn't try the food there but she was there for a week, and she was OK. They took good care of her for that week. We were just happy that they would take her for one week. Most places wouldn't take you for less than a month. It was just a respite room, so it wasn't very fancy. They had I think a full size bed and a TV. They provided a recliner for her. There was an another room with a couch and a nice big bathroom. Otherwise it was basically bare bones.

Janet72436550 April 22, 2014

Lexington Park is a very nice place. They had a variety of different styles of apartments. There were things available. The people were just nice. I got to know some of the residents, which is always nice, and everybody likes it there. It was very clean and very new. I was impressed with the apartments. I would recommend it highly.

Caring75712650 December 30, 2013

I think Lexington Park is one of the nicest and has good programs for the people. And they were more reasonably price than some of the others too. There is church right next door that people could attend and the facility is right on a road where they can take bus load of people to several different locations in The Villages easily. The staff seemed very caring and alert to people's questions. The apartments were not really big, but they were nice. The hallways were large so that you can easily manipulate with a walker. They seem to get the residents get active. They do knitting, quilting, and do games like Wii.

Caring8019 November 28, 2012

I chose Lexington Park because it's clean and new. The staff seemed very attentive. The rooms are spacious, nice and bright, and appealing. The place is able to accommodate specific diets of their residents. My father has very specific interests and things that he likes at breakfast and lunch and I specifically told them that those things would be something very important to make him comfortable and happy, they assured me that they could accommodate those requests.

CMY September 30, 2012

Lexington House was excellent. It completely fulfilled all the requirements necessary. I would recommend this facility.

From Atria Lady Lake

Set on manicured grounds in picturesque Lake County, adjacent to The Villages® retirement community, Atria Lady Lake offers a simplified lifestyle with upscale amenities, delightful dining experiences and discreet, 24-hour support.

In addition to independent and assisted living options, Atria Lady Lake offers Life Guidance® – forward-thinking memory care in a secure neighborhood setting for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Life Guidance residents enjoy more personalized care, as well as programs and social events that encourage engagement.

Atria Lady Lake’s campus features a selection of studio and one-bedroom floor plans, most with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and designer cabinetry and fixtures. Amenities include landscaped grounds with private courtyards and a putting green, a full-service salon and barber shop, fitness center, spa and whirlpool, movie theater, pub and game room.

Our residents have the freedom to experience every day at their own leisure and choose from a wide range of activities that match their interests.

Features of Atria Lady Lake

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Golf
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,275/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65