Woodland Retirement and Assisted Living Community Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.2

January 13, 2016

By Visalia

I visited Woodland by Bonaventure. I liked the fact that they had many activities for the seniors and a lot of involvement from the staff with the clients. The staff seemed very nice. The facility was very clean. From what I saw, I would give them 5 stars and would like to live there.

December 30, 2015

By Jim118115750

The location of Woodland by Bonaventure is better than the other facility I visited, plus, the people were compatible. The lady who assisted me was very nice and very professional. She asked me in advance for my dessert preference, and she had it made for me. She was exceedingly nice. The food was very good. They have two dining areas, but I only saw one and thought it was very nice. I think they had some dancing going on when I was there. They also have some physical activities and go on tours if you want to go somewhere. Their rates are higher than the other one I visited, however.

November 22, 2015

They were very personal. Seemed anxious to answer quetions direct. Didn't gloss over our questions. Kept following up with our questions

October 05, 2015

By Dave39

Woodland was near the hospital my wife was, so I went and took a tour while she was in the hospital. It was a nice facility, and the people were fine. I was impressed with how it was maintained.

July 04, 2015

My mom moved to Woodland last June 1st. The staff's work ethics is good, but they are just understaffed. I’ve been there twice a week, so her move in would be successful. The room is nice, and they promised that it would be all clean, but they did not do it; I’m not happy about it. It looks like there are a lot of things for people to do if they want, and that looks nice. My mother goes to an exercise class twice a week, and that’s OK. The food is alright, but I found the glasses dirty, and one was chipped. There are two dining areas. The first one has a salad bar, while the second one doesn’t.

April 21, 2015

Mom is staying at Woodland Retirement. It’s a clean facility, and it seems to be fine. She has friends there. The staff seemed nice when I got up and talk to them. They do have card games, trips, and exercise activities. They have variety of rooms. Their kitchen and dining rooms are very clean.

September 12, 2014

By Wilda2

What's not to like? Everything is wonderful. The food is great. Service is good. I've never been any place that’s as nice as this.

September 12, 2014

By Dawn14

I love living here! The staff has always been so accomodating. Anytime I have had a problem, they have helped me solve it. They are always so polite and kind and they make me feel at home.

August 28, 2014

My aunt is in Woodland by Bonaventure. We choose it because it is a smaller community. The facility itself is relatively new and beautiful. Their best feature is their staff. The care there is excellent and they have good follow through. They treat my aunt very well and they are very good. My aunt has a two-room apartment with a living room and a bedroom area. It is perfect for her. The food is very good and she has no problem with it. They have a menu style and they have a variety of things in the menu all the time. There are additional different entrées each meal. They can also sit anywhere they want in the dining area. They have a huge variety of activities that they can participate in.

Photos of Woodland Retirement and Assisted Living Community

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

About Woodland Retirement and Assisted Living Community

Life on your terms

Bonaventure is all about one thing: life on your terms. That's why so many people choose a Bonaventure community after they've looked at the other options. It's also why so many doctors, referral agencies, churches and others, not to mention 96% of our residents, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.

We care about what home means to you. We're dedicated to giving you a caring, lively, comfortable, affordable place to make your home. We want it to be filled with family, fun, new experiences and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.

Home Cooking

Enough with the philosophy, let's talk food! Our in-house chef makes your meals from scratch every day, they don't come from a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a reason people make their homes here. It is so tasty, you'll be happy we have physical activities and easy fitness programs to keep you from putting on a few pounds! Don't just take our word for it; make us put our money where your mouth is. We invite you to come by for lunch or dinner. It's on us. You can meet new friends and get their opinion on our quality and service.

Transportation

Whether you're going to the symphony or the supermarket, we're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.

Freedom & Choice

Your home at Bonaventure offers you the choices you need to maintain your freedom, so you can enjoy life on your terms. Spend your days enjoying our sunny walking paths, well-stocked libraries and places to garden while relying on us for vital services like top-notch building security and advanced emergency call systems.

Begin the Adventure

Start something new and exciting in your life. There's no place like home, especially when it's your home at a Bonaventure Senior Living community. If we're right for you, you'll know it 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Come explore your next chapter

Map of Woodland Retirement and Assisted Living Community