Basecost

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brentwood at LaPorte

Brentwood at LaPorte is a 124 apartment Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care community, providing exemplary senior housing to the residents of Indiana. The assisted living and memory care services Brentwood at LaPorte provides are delivered by a specially trained and caring staff, who bring extraordinary commitment to the needs of their residents twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Individual needs of new residents are determined upon admission, and then adjusted as needed through a thoughtfully prepared care planning session with the resident and the family, ensuring appropriate care is being provided with as much independence as possible.

Brentwood at LaPorte provides a full range of exceptional senior living options. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added benefit of a team of experienced, caring professionals dedicated to providing you or your loved one with quality service.

Reviews of Brentwood at LaPorte

Posted by Sheila Jastrzembske June 22, 2015

Staff was very caring, professional, and kind to my father who passed away on mid-May after being at Brentwood for 10 years.

Posted by Sue101155350 March 27, 2015
4.0

Brentwood was another beautiful place, but it was too expensive. The apartments looked great. The person I talked to was great and very helpful. It was clean. I think it was fair that they sent me to a couple of different places and gave me some other references which I really thought was pretty good. I thought it was pretty cool, but my mother just could not afford it.

Posted by Billy9 February 11, 2015
3.0

The visit at Brentwood at LaPorte was good. The room and the dining room were pretty good. We saw the calendar of activities, and the location is closer to me.

Posted by Teresa36 October 31, 2014

The staff at Brentwood at LaPorte seemed to be very nice. Their rooms/apartments were very nice. I can't think of anything they could improve on. Security was very good.

Posted by Caring82265750 April 30, 2014
4.0

My wife has been in Brentwood for over two years. It’s very nice; it’s modern and clean. The staff is very good. It’s a nice-sized room for her needs. The food looks good, and I’ve eaten there, and it was all right. They bring in people who sing and have music for them. They play games with the balloons and stuff like that. She likes to do that. She seems happy there now. She thinks it’s her home now. Sometimes, I think they’re a little short of help.

Posted by Caring78659750 February 28, 2014

I have been living at Brentwood at LaPorte since December. I had hard time adjusting because I'm away from my father, however, I am fairly enjoying the place now and the people here are just tremendous. The staff are excellent. They are just so wonderful. They are very kind in every way and they want to be helpful. I never had a problem with the staff but with some of the residents that are here, but somehow that has seemed to suddenly be better. I am so amazed with their food because I know they have to be on a budget, but everything is very tasty and very well-seasoned. I was very glad that I chose this facility.

Posted by Caring76236650 December 30, 2013
3.0

I did visit Brentwood at LaPorte. I like the facility because they had a memory care unit. Their rooms were okay. During the tour, the staff were very nice.

Posted by lapdog324 November 07, 2012
4.0

My older relative is a resident at Brentwood. When we first went to visit him, he seemed down about having to move to a new place, but over time as he got to know the people and staff he became more okay with the change. He now spends almost all of his time playing cards and socializing with the other residents. The staff are very nice to him, and he can sometimes be hard to take care of. Overall, I think he, and the rest of our family are content with Brentwood.

Posted by Caring146425 July 27, 2011

My mother lives in the Independent Villas at Brentwood. They are very spacious and well kept up. She has her lunch at the main building which is for the assisted care. The dining room is is very lovely, well decorated and comfortable. The lunch was very good. The staff is very helpful. I had a tour of the building and it is so neat and clean. I had some questions and they were promptly answered.

Posted by ByrJaden June 22, 2011

I have a family member who is a resident of Brentwood at LaPorte. I visit her once a year on average. When you first enter the community, you get a great feeling of comfort. You'll see a lot of social activity within the facility. Brentwood at LaPorte offers dinning room, TV room, card room, laundry room, and even a chapel. Residents can enjoy afternoon tea, a Romeo club, parks, and a theater. They give their residents housekeeping, snacks, 3 meals a day, and transportation. Their apartments have full baths, walk-in closets, and most utilities. The only down side is, they don't include telephone and basic cable. But other than that, I'd say this place is pretty good and affordable senior living.

Location of Brentwood at LaPorte

Features of Brentwood at LaPorte

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, W/D in residence

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,485
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,850
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 2,235

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details