Sunrise of La Palma

5321 La Palma Avenue, La Palma, CA, 90623

Reviews of Sunrise of La Palma

September 26, 2014

By Sue48

My cousin found Sunrise of La Palma for my aunt, and they have embraced her. She seemed to have a lovely, caring, and very nice facility, I’m very happy she is there. She seems safe, well-cared for and that is really important to us. The staff cares so much for the residents, know all of the people, and are generally very nice. I’m very pleased that she is there and that helps a lot. It’s a difficult transition for anyone and it’s not easy, but she is safe and they’re attentive. The people that I’ve met that are dealing with her have genuinely been careful, so in that respect, I’m very pleased. The facility is small but lovely and clean. She has a beautiful room, clean, lovely, lots of lights, and it is very homey.

February 26, 2014

By Claudia8

Sunrise was okay. Clean, really nice area. People were very friendly. I really enjoyed it, too. It’s right by the hospital. I live right off of La Palma and it’s probably maybe 2 ½ miles down the street. They would have been closer for me. They have a little patio which was nice. I just didn’t think he needed that anymore. I wanted him in a more enclosed area.

March 23, 2012

By Nonie1

At sunrise of La Palma, the staff focuses on providing high-quality assisted living and memory care in a secure and friendly environment. The place is clean and quiet. Staff are all friendly and very compassionate. There are daily fitness routines especially for the oldies, creative social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled groups trips. There are three enticing, well balanced meals served daily, also with snacks available throughout the day. Licensed on-staff nurse visits the residents on a monthly basis. There is a weekly housekeeping and dailytrash removal and also personal laundry. You can also schedule a resident and family meetings. the building is well maintained by the owners. Oh and by the way, they have a highly trained chefs that talk regularly with the residents to learn what menu healthy items they would like as they strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy. The quiet residential location next door to La Palma Intercommunity Hospital is just a short drive away from some of Southern California's most popular attractions, like Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland and California Adventure. The hospital is of close proximity so the patients are confident with the accessibility and the closeness of this location.

Photos of Sunrise of La Palma

Services & Amenities of Sunrise of La Palma

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Sunrise of La Palma

Sunrise Assisted Living of La Palma is nestled in the quiet and peaceful community of La Palma, California. We are conveniently located adjacent to La Palma Intercommunity Hospital. Many of our residents enjoy views overlooking a lovely residential neighborhood and our beautiful gardens and landscaping. Just minutes from the 91 Freeway, we are easily accessible to shopping, beaches, Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland and many area parks.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. Sunrise of La Palma stops at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of La Palma