La Habra Villa

Reviews of La Habra Villa

Overview of Ratings

4.1

November 05, 2014

I tried to get my mom in La Habra Villa, but they turned her down because of her medical report. It was very clean, very well kept, and had nice, well-manicured grounds. The people there were friendly and courteous. They were great. They answered all my questions. It was top-notch. The rooms were great. The activities were extensive, and I would have prepared my mom go there, but they wouldn't except her.

August 09, 2013

By New guy

The facility is bright and cheery. The staff is very friendly. Everyone does their best, however, a common complaint is that the food is cold at meals.

June 13, 2012

By Grandson6

My grandmother has lived at La Habra Villas for the last several years. I visit there once or twice a month. The staff take good care of her and the place always seems clean, peaceful, and well-run. My grandma isn't particularly easy to deal with, but the staff are almost always patient and responsive to her and our family's requests.When we decided to move my grandma out of her own home I was very nervous because I had heard many horror stories from friends and on TV about nursing homes. Although I wouldn't call it a happy place, La Habra Villas has allayed most of those fears. It has been a hard experience for our whole family, but this place has done their job in providing a safe and attentive home for my grandmother. She complains about missing her home and neighbors and about the food once in a while, but I think this is to be expected and is not the fault of the facility.

Features of La Habra Villa

About La Habra Villa

La Habra Villa is an assisted living facility in La Habra, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact La Habra Villa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of La Habra Villa