Presence Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

3.5

May 23, 2014

By William38

Mom has at Bethlehem Woods for about three weeks now, and I am very happy. It’s close to where my sisters and I live, and we are her primary caregivers, so that is really important. It is also a Catholic facility, and my mother is a very devoted Catholic. I appreciate the fact that she can go to church every day and receive communion in her room. This facility came highly recommended, also, by my friends, whose parents were there. The staff is very good. My mother is very fussy, but she likes the food, so I guess that is a good thing. She is able to live independently and have her own apartment. It's a well-maintained building with lots and lots of things for the residents to do.

February 29, 2012

By happy4mom

The facility is located in a lovely section of LaGrange Park, close to shopping and medical facilities. The staff all seems warm and welcoming, with an emphasis on care and concern. The layout of the building is well organized, offering units as studios, one and two bedrooms.Many activities are offered to the community, including entertainment, bus trips, shopping trips and trips to doctors/hospitals. Also onsite is a beauty parlor/barber shop, and a small convenience store. For retirement residents dinner is served daily in a beautiful dining room with china, nice glassware, and silverware. Food seems to be average, however, seeming a bit on the spicy side.Apartment units seem to be well insulated from extraneous noise. Laundry locations seem to be convenient and adequate. A watchful, yet not intrusive eye is kept on the residents, such as a check if one doesn't show for dinner. Light housekeeping is done every other week, mainly consisting of vacuuming, dusting and surface cleaning.All in all our experience with Bethlehem Woods has been quite satisfactory. Our mother, all though resistant at first is making the adjustment.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Presence Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community

Ideally located on 42 beautiful acres in La Grange Park, Presence Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community offers the perfect mix of quiet living with all the conveniences you love. Get ready for theater outings, fitness classes, bingo, patio parties and more. You’ve earned it. We offer assisted living and short-term respite care within our Beechwood Manor Assisted Living community.

Map of Presence Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community