Reviews of Serenity Gardens | Kulpmont, PA
Visitor814433 August 15, 2016
I visited this facility
Serenity Gardens was closer to home, so it was my first choice. My sister felt it was the best for Mother. The dining room was pretty nice. We were sad when we couldn’t get Mom in there. The surroundings were comparable to the others we visited.
VanderDolp June 13, 2011
Friend or relative of resident
It's great to have such a nice facility close to home. I was able to stop and visit my grandmother on my way home from work. I would often play pinochle with her and her friends. The family couldn't believe how happy she was. We thought she would be sad leaving her house, but the community there was great. She was always telling me about the activities they had planned. I joked with her that she was busier than me. The staff was great. There was always someone there with advice for the family, like when we decided it would be best for the staff to give grandma her medicine. I would recommend this facility to everyone.
From Serenity Gardens
At Serenity Gardens, whatever your needs are we are here to help. We go to great lengths to maintain dignity, respect and promote independence for our residents. Serenity Gardens offers a total approach to care. We provide a life experience rich in activity, freedom and the kind of personal care that respects and promotes independence for our residents.
Nothing is more important than knowing that you or those who are precious to you are loved and content. At Serenity Gardens, we offer the loving, home-like environment you desire and combine this with attention to the highest level of care in a residential atmosphere. Our residents reside in tastefully appointed suites and, to create a home-like atmosphere, are encouraged to bring their own furniture and mementos.
Serenity Gardens Amenities & Life Style:
- A Classic, Tastefully Appointed Community Featuring a Gracious Foyer, Library, Comfortable Living Rooms, & Quality Furnishings including Artwork, Piano & Other Amenities, to Achieve Understated, Comfortable Elegance
- All Utilities Included
- Complete Maintenance of Suite, Building, & Grounds
- Personal Laundry & Linen Services, Maid Service, & Weekly Housekeeping
- Emergency Response System
- Individually Controlled Heating & Air Conditioning for Personal Comfort
- Comfortable Room Furnishings including Bed, Dresser, Nightstand, & Comfortable Chairs
- Convenient to Shopping, Cultural Activities, Physicians, & Medical Centers
- An Inviting Dining Room
- Homemade Foods Attractively Served
- Nutritious Meals & Daily Snacks
- Chapel Services for a Variety of Denominations
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Social Interaction with Friends & Family
- Special Transportation Needs Arranged
- Dining Services Tailored to the Tastes of the Serenity Gardens Residents
- Social Activities Created with Consideration for Social, Educational, Recreational Goals, & of Course Fun & Enjoyment
- Team of Specialists Available on Site, including Podiatrist & Audiologist, to Provide Rehabilitation & Other Services
What Makes Us Special
Located in Kulpmont, Pennsylvania, Serenity Gardens provides personal and memory care for those with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
Features of Serenity Gardens
- Minimum Rate $2495/month
- Minimum Memory Cost $2640/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra Private & Shared Rooms
- Nurse On Staff Available During Business Hours; Some Availability Outside Of Business Hours
- Pets No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses 212230
Location of Serenity Gardens
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities