North Woods Commons

2501 Friendship Boulevard, Kokomo, IN, 46901

Reviews of North Woods Commons

Over Joyed May 12, 2013

My mother lived at North Woods Commons and I found them to be a very caring & compassionate, My mom liked the food and friendly staff. The hallways were decorated by each persons apartment with delightful personal touches. It was important to us that everything was on one floor and that is what we found at North Woods. I have read some of the other reviews and was surprised to see that one of the reviews was exactly what one of the other assisted living communities had mentioned to me. I could not disagree more with their negative comments. My mother was very happy with her surroundings as was the whole family.

clay1313 February 07, 2013

I would give Northwoods Commons 5 stars , one for every year my father has lived there. He can be as busy as he wants or quiet in his room, they have outings and programs for every level of energy. He does need the nursing program and it has been beyond satisfactory. His room is clean and since we have had them do his laundry they have never lost any of his clothing. We have eaten with him several times and used the club room for family parties, their food is flavorful and the servers are a joy.

PU2006 July 11, 2012

I gave this facility three stars because the conditions were not bad, but they were not the best. The amenities were very basic, and the place seemed sort of desolate. The halls were long and empty, and the rooms were a bit stark. However, they did have a very nice dining room/hall where the residents and families could go, which was very nice. The eating area seemed to being fairly highly populated and the food was actually pretty decent. The property itself was newer, but again, I only gave it three stars because it was a bit generic.

Daughter 54 April 16, 2012

My mother lives at NWC. Her only complaint in the dining room staff. The billing for medical services is always inaccurate. I have to call every month.

From North Woods Commons

North Woods Commons have been created for the independent resident who wants the freedom to come and go as they please, but desires the amenities that accompany living in a specially designed community. In North Woods Commons, you'll find maintenance-free living with a variety of floor plan options that may include one or two bedrooms featuring attached garages, sunrooms, dens, laundry rooms and full kitchens.

Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors and opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. Other conveniences that are often available on-site are restaurant-style dining, salon, wellness programs and housekeeping services. Take comfort in knowing that personalized home care services can be arranged in your North Woods Commons home as a need may arise. All of these choices combined with our state-of-the-art, 24 hour on site response system create all the pleasures of independent living with the freedom, comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Features of North Woods Commons