Jefferson Manor

603 Saint Joseph Drive, Kokomo, IN, 46901

Reviews of Jefferson Manor

Caring69720850 September 10, 2013

I thought Jefferson Manor was very warm and well appointed. I would be very agreeable towards my dad living there. The one feature that I did appreciate about Jefferson Manor also was that they have a lot of activities where they'd go out of the assisted living. They have transportation and they'd go distance together. I was very impressed with that place.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Jefferson Manor

Jefferson Manor offers compassionate senior care in Kokomo, IN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Jefferson Manor shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Kokomo, IN.

Features of Jefferson Manor