Williamsburg Villas

3020 Heatherton Way, Knoxville, TN, 37920

Reviews of Williamsburg Villas

Marcia15 February 28, 2014

My uncle has been at Williamsburg Villas for a couple of years now. I know that it is a lockdown facility. He has his own room. It is pretty good, nice and clean. Of course, he is losing clothes and stuff. When we went there and I looked at his drawer, he always has somebody else's socks. I'm actually unhappy with that.

I'm also not too crazy about their food. They don't cook it there. Every time I go there, I don't see them doing any activities. I have never seen them take my uncle out anywhere. The staff, as far as I know, take care of him from day to day; however, they don't do anything for them. We had somebody go in there and try to rehab him for a little while. They did get him to go back to eating with the utensils.

The girl who is usually with my uncle takes good care of him, but then there are others that I'm not too crazy about. They do have a doctor that would come in to check the patients. So far, since we have been there, they had two administrators. They need to get quality help in there.

Thank you for your feedback about Williamsburg Villas. It is always good to hear from our residents and their loved ones about things that are going well and/or areas that need improvement. I have been with Five Star for almost two years now and I am familiar with their values and just how passionate this company is about keeping the residents that we serve first. I would love to have an opportunity to sit down with you and discuss some of the things you mentioned and work with you to ensure that your uncle continues to get the quality of care he deserves and you expect. Please feel free to contact to me at (865)-573-0100 so we can discuss this further.

Thank you, Brandon O’Ree Executive Director Williamsburg Villas

Pauline4 August 13, 2013

The staff who gave us a tour of Williamsburg Villas were very helpful. The location was also more convenient than the other one we visited. They had beautiful back porch areas that had a beautiful landscape. There was a beauty shop and the kitchen was very clean. The set-up made you feel at home. All the staff were nice, friendly and helpful.

Caring391378 August 01, 2011

The facility is always clean and staff members are helpful and kind. Everyone works hard to create a good environment. We were reluctant to place my mother and father-in-law in assisted living, but this was as good an experience as it could be.

Genfriend July 28, 2011

Williamsburg Villas has 6 villas, each beautifully decorated as you would expect in a gracious home. Two villas are set up for Alzheimer's patients. The residents of each villa are matched carefully. This means that if your loved one begins to need more care because of mental decline, he or she is moved to a villa where the other residents are all at about the same stage. This provides a comforting setting for each person. Because my father is there, I visit frequently (several times a week) at all hours. I have never seen a sign of any problem or anything less than loving care for the residents in any of my many visits.

The staff at Williamsburg is wonderful. I would note if any person was less than kind, caring, courteous, or helpful, but after 6 months and meeting many caregivers, I have yet to find one person that is anything less than I would want for myself. If I list names, this review will run much too long but I am beyond grateful to them for all that they do.

There are nurses there 24/7. If it becomes necessary to call an ambulance, they will do so and then notify the family immediately. They work very hard to keep families informed.

There are activities available and where it is accepted (by the resident), activities to stimulate mental or physical abilities are used to draw the residents out. There is a Sunday service available.

The food is excellent, and visitors can join their family at mealtime with a bit of advance notice. Alternate meals are offered so that if a resident does not like what is on the menu, there is another choice. Food may be brought from home as well (for example, I bring sliced strawberries at times because I know my father enjoys them.) If the people at Williamsburg know you have a food preference, they will adjust their grocery list accordingly. (Buttermilk is on the grocery list especially for my father.) Snacks are provided during the afternoon, evening, and, if needed, a middle of the night snack is provided as well.

While Alzheimer patients get special care at Williamsburg, it is not ONLY for them. There are villas that cater to those people who have no mental impairment or who just need the added care of this facility. I most highly recommend the people at Williamsburg and the beautiful facility in which they work.

From Williamsburg Villas

Williamsburg Villas offers compassionate senior care in Knoxville, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Williamsburg Villas shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Knoxville, TN.

Features of Williamsburg Villas