Raintree Terrace Knoxville, TN

555 Rainforest Rd, Knoxville, TN, 37923

Reviews of Raintree Terrace | Knoxville, TN

October 04, 2016

By JP478684

On the Raintree tour, the manager showed up late, and they were having some technical issues with their facilities. It wasn’t the best experience, but it’s probably not where we would end up anyway. It was fine. I didn’t like it as much as the other place as a fit for my mom. One element was the pricing. It’s more expensive for what you get than the other place I went to. Then it wasn’t really clear to me why there were additional charges. If they did an assessment and an additional care was needed, there would be additional charges. That wasn’t really clear to me upfront -- not that we were doing the deal that day -- but it seemed prone and open to additional costs after the fact, and I’m not sending my mom up to that.

September 09, 2016

By Greg328001

Raintree is really pretty and they have nice facilities. There were not a whole lot of people when we went there ,so I did not get a feel of what the staff was like. The whole environment was nice, and the rooms were nice as well. The pricing was a little bit confusing, but we figured it out although we did not chose this place because it was not a good fit for my dad. I did recommend this place to others who was looking for some place. For a lot of people, this community is a good fit.

June 08, 2016

By Becky215731

Initially, I went to Raintree. I wouldn’t put anybody in that place because they have the dementia patients downstairs in the basement, so they can’t get out and that was very upsetting to me. They have to ride an elevator up; that means they can’t get out, so it’s like a dungeon. Upstairs, when you walk in, it’s very beautiful for the assisted living and there’s nothing wrong with it, but for dementia patients, they put them in the basement.

February 23, 2016

By JG7

Our experience at Raintree Terrace Senior Living was very good. The staff was great and provdie a lot of activities. They have a swimming pool and patios around the facility.

November 30, 2015

By Susie19

My sister-in-law was at Raintree Terrace, but unfortunately, she passed away. She was only there for 13 days. We chose it because it’s a nice, new facility, only three years old. It looked more like a hotel than assisted living. Each room has a private balcony that they could go out on. It had a nice dining hall. They were one of the few facilities in the area that would agree to take pets and their pet fee was a one-time, reasonable fee. The staff was very accommodating and very nice. Before we chose this place, we had a couple of meals there. The food was very good and prepared very well; for an elderly person, that is very important.

I want to thank you for your review. It is was a blessing to have your loved one with us, we consider it a privilege to be able to care for our residents. It is devastating when we lose a loved one, she is missed. We strive to make a difference every day, and we thank you for the opportunity to assist you.

April 01, 2015

I am a resident of Raintree Terrace. The rooms are pretty nice if the air conditioners are working. The food is average. I think they have a lot of things a person to do, but most of us have Alzheimer's.

Photos of Raintree Terrace

Services & Amenities of Raintree Terrace

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3000/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 12

About Raintree Terrace

We listen. We serve. We genuinely care. Raintree Terrace Senior Living is not just about providing assisted living or medical care, it's about a feeling of security and comfort. That's why we're a senior living community that offers the comforts of home with the opportunity for healthy interaction with neighbors and friends.

Our expert staff will exceed your expectations and provide personal attention to our residents in assisted living. Knoxville, TN residents will notice that we go a step further by offering specialized care to our Alzheimer's or dementia residents by providing a secured floor for additional safety and security. Here at Raintree, we strive to promote our residents’ emotional and physical wellness.

Our friendly, safe community is located in Knoxville, TN. We have affordable yet comfortable, home-like settings available with an array of amenities. Some of our amenities include outdoor areas for residents to enjoy nature, common areas for social gatherings, and an on-site hair salon and barber shop. Our residents enjoy reliable and safe transportation including day trips, medical appointments, and local events.

Map of Raintree Terrace