NHC Place, Farragut

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of NHC Place, Farragut

July 30, 2013

By Dixie2

I chose NHC Place because it was close to my home. The staff were helpful and great. The food was excellent. My room was big because it had a whole bedroom, a big television, a piano, table and two or three chairs. They tried to have different activities each day. They had bingo everyday and all the women played it. They also provided transportation. I had been to different places and this was the best. I would recommend it because it was the best place in Knoxville.

June 29, 2011

By NikkE

NHC Farragut is one of the newer nursing home facilities in the area and it is also one of the best, in my opinion. The facility itself is beautiful and gives residents the feeling that they are in a home setting more than a nursing home. It always seemed that the patients were comfortable, which can only help with healing the body and mind. The food was actually pretty good, and they were always very kind about any special diet needs that the patient had. Our friend had always been so nervous about having a catheter put in because he had very unpleasent experiences in the past with nurses being too rough when inserting the catheter. Not at NHC Farragut, though! The nurses there took their time, taught him to lay in specific positions to ease the catheter in, and even breathing techniques to relax him. I could not be more impressed with this place.

About NHC Place, Farragut

NHC Place, Farragut is an assisted living facility in Knoxville, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact NHC Place, Farragut for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of NHC Place, Farragut