Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale

July 31, 2011

By AnnP726

My Mother in Law has been in this facility for about 3 months. I was very apprehensive about putting her in an ALzeheimers unit, however I am very pleased. She at first asked for us to take her home (which she even asked us while she was living with us), however in about two weeks she was so busy with activities that now she stopped asking us to take her home. I go to visit and she is all smiles, even doing her little "dance". She really cannot remember what is happening from 1 minute to the next. She has got a wonderful personality and is very well taken care of by the staff. The staff is always hugging and smooth talking the residents. I recommend them highly.

About Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale

Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale is an assisted living facility in Knightdale, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale