Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

14 Main Street South, Kirkland, WA, 98033

Reviews of Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

Caring87243450 June 30, 2014

I was very impressed with Merrill Gardens. It’s pretty close to Washington, so I can walk if I want to. I liked that it didn’t have 3 meals a day; it’s a nightmare to me if I do that because I am not a big person and I still love to cook. I liked everything there.

We appreciate your positive review! It's great to hear that the location is convenient for you. We hope to provide an exceptional retirement living option for years to come.

Rose19 September 23, 2013

I really liked Merril Gardens. Their rooms were very nice. They had activities. I was impressed with their staff. However, I couldn't afford it.

LaVerne 1 June 26, 2013

I've been staying here at Merrill Gardens for five years now and I like it here. I have lots of friends here. We have an activity director and he set something going on all the time. But staying here is too expensive.

KittyKat22 June 30, 2012

The staff was extremely friendly and happy to assist. The rooms were spacious and very well maintained. Food service was great and many of the folks living there took advantage of having all their meals cooked and brought up for them in their rooms. Very clean, friendly place.

From Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

Merrill gardens at Kirkland is located just a block east of lake Washington right in downtown Kirkland, Washington, steps to everything you could ever need or want. The community offers 115 well appointed apartments, studio, one and two bedroom, a fitness center, movie theater and wine bar & bistro to name a few of our outstanding features. We are walking distance to shopping, local restaurants, parks, swimming pool and banking all with in a small town feel.

Living at Merrill Gardens at Kirkland gives you the freedom to be yourself and then some! Our communities are a month to month rental, no buy in required. We include all utilities except for your telephone, cable television,once per week housekeeping and linen service, comfortable living areas and social meeting areas, one meal per day from our anytime dining served restaurant style along with a full kitchen or kitchenette in your apartment, 24 hour staff,available assisted living services, full activity program, resident call system in your apartments if needed and on site maintenance. Small pets are welcome!

Our location is close to Evergreen and Overlake medical centers for any of your health care needs and we provide scheduled transportation to and from your appointments. We also offer Concierge services and a beauty salon and barber shop to fit your busy lifestyle.

We know you will agree! Merrill Gardens at Kirkland is a one of a kind retirement community. Please contact us for a personalized tour.

Located in downtown Kirkland. Parks, cultural activities, & international cuisine within walking distance. Terrace garden. Bistro-style wine bar. Landscaped grounds and courtyard. 3 blocks from Kirkland waterfront. Library. Living areas & social meeting spaces. Garage parking for residents. Complimentary internet access. Modern electronic security key system.

Features of Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• 24 hour nurses: During business hours