Aegis Lodge- Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Memory Care

12629 116th Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA, 98034

Reviews of Aegis Lodge- Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Memory Care

stephangelos December 28, 2011

Look elsewhere for memory care. Grossly over priced. Memory care is run down, dreary, dirty & understaffed. Someone is getting rich off the misfortune of others. Exec administrator deflects and makes excuses for problems. Aids are very good (the one bright spot). Residents are not kept as clean as they should be and with high turn over, it's difficult to communicate the needs of your loved one. Your loved one deserves better. Other places are better, cleaner and cheaper.

Carolyn-2 January 07, 2010

I have a friend who's sister and brother in law live here. There are not a lot of facilities where there are couples but when I visited with my friend it seems that there are a lot of couples. My friends family had moved the couple from a place to another and they settled in this place because they have a full memory care and could care for the wife. It is a very nice place. Her husband is also well taken care of as he needs some care but there are many people who don't need care or have alzheimers and seem very happy. The staff was great in turning a situation around with my friends sister.

From Aegis Lodge- Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Memory Care

Aegis Lodge offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere for seniors who would like to enjoy retirement living, assisted living and memory care. A community where seniors can make their one and only move as our progressive care will meet all of their assisted living and memory care needs.

We are a mid size community that offers a great balance between retirement living and aging with dignity. Our residents remain very active when living at our community. Residents receiving assisted living, Alzheimer's care and Parkinson's care also have the ability to remain as independent as possible by taking advantage of our wellness programs and onsite physical, occupational and speech therapy.

Aegis Lodge has been providing excellent care since 1990, this community is surrounded by a walking trail and five acres of protected wetlands, our residents can enjoy a day of gardening, a walking trip, a trip to an off-site heated pool for therapy, painting, crafting, a scenic drive and many other activities personalized to their needs.

Our holistic approach for assisted living and memory care will allow your loved one to receive great nutrition, care and the needed stimulation to stay healthy for many more years.

For reviews on our community recently given by our family members please go to our news page. Aegis Lodge has a great level of satisfaction among their residents and family members and we look forward to welcoming you to our family.

Location of Aegis Lodge- Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Memory Care