White Cliffs Senior Living

3600 Peterson Road, Kingman, AZ, 86409

Reviews of White Cliffs Senior Living

August 31, 2015

By David F.1

I moved my mother to White Cliffs. They have assisted living and memory care, and my mother is in the memory care part. They're all the same big building, but the memory care is different in that there are more staff there, and of course, it costs more. They are taking very good care of her. We picked them because it was a new facility, it was very nice and clean, and the price was very reasonable. The work attitude of the staff is excellent. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They gave me complimentary meal tickets, so I've eaten there with my mother numerous times. The food is very good. My mother likes the food. She likes the staff, and she is very happy there.

Photos of White Cliffs Senior Living

Features of White Cliffs Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4150/month

• Licenses: Assisted Living Center
  • State Licenses: AL9549C

About White Cliffs Senior Living

Welcome to White Cliffs Senior Living, conveniently located just off of I40 at the heart of "Route 66". Surrounded by beautiful landscaping and scenery, our community is purposefully designed to cater to active seniors, those needing assistance with activities of daily living, and those with dementia or other related memory loss. Residents have choices in living accommodations, apartment location, and services. Our three story community consists of 77 assisted living apartments, comprised of studio, and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments, as well as 30 memory care apartments. Our memory care apartments offer a secure environment located in a beautiful setting.

Our dining room is open daily from 7AM to 6PM, offering restaurant style service. We have a variety of meeting spaces for groups or personal use which include a wellness room, activity room, workout room, card room, library, and theater.

Map of White Cliffs Senior Living