Priddy Manor Assisted Living

1294 Priddy Road, King, NC, 27021

Reviews of Priddy Manor Assisted Living

Average Rating:

GODLOVEU December 29, 2012

I VISITED A FRIEND OF MINE AT PRIDDY MANOR YESTERDAY AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK THEM FOR BEING SUCH GOOD CAREGIVERS. THE KITCHEN STAFF GOES BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY PROTECTING MY FRIEND FROM FALLING AND HELPING TO MAKE SURE SHE EATS A GOOD HOT MEAL. THANK YOU LADIES(. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) FOR ALL YOU DO.

pockatuu4 July 05, 2012

I guess it's always weird going into an assisted living provider. There's usually just a really weird air about, and everything seems so fake and far from reality, but with Priddy Manor I would say that, for the most part, that was not the case. The caretakers seemed to be genuinely nice and concerned with helping the residents. I never once thought that my grandmother wasn't in good care. My grandma often spoke about how much she hated being there, but I do not think that was because of the caretakers, but rather a lot of her freedoms being taken away by people she didn't know (or remember for more than a few minutes). The amenities were nice--she stayed in a room with a nice large window, a dresser, and a few others pieces of furniture. I didn't get a chance to roam around too much (I usually liked to stay in my grandmother's room when we visited), but when I did, all of the facilities were clean and looked nice. And while I can't speak for what may have happened when I was not around with my grandmother, I do have the utmost confidence that the staff provided her with the care she needed.

Debbie Russell January 14, 2010

My loved one stayed here

The nursing staff at this facility are top notch. The administration is not, after promising to help my loved one with Alzheimer's adjust to new surroundings, after only two days, they threw her out, she was requiring too much of their attention, they came up with three different excuses, the final one was that she scored too high on her intake assessment and they should never have admitted her. They said it was their mistake. That, as anyone who knows a person with Alzheimer's, doesn't fix the change in behaviour that uprooting her from her environment caused.

Jan L. Culler January 08, 2009

My loved one stayed here

This facility has provided excellent service and care to my father. We were faced with a hugh problem concerning the placement of my father. Julie Farmer and her staff offered suggestions and guidance I and my family will be forever indebted for.

From Priddy Manor Assisted Living

Set among the rolling hills of Western Stokes County, Priddy Manor Assisted Living has a strong reputation for providing outstanding individualized care in a warm, homelike setting. Our community is licensed to provide care for 70 residents in both general assisted living and our self-contained Horizons memory care community.

Amenities
  • 24 hour access to Certified Nursing Assistants & Personal Care Staff
  • Customized care with Registered Nurse overview
  • Emergency response system
  • Housekeeping & personal laundry services
  • Life enrichment program including outings and daily activities
  • Medication management
  • On-site beauty salon
  • Restaurant-style dining serving breakfast & lunch & dinner
  • Scheduled local transportation to professional appointments
  • Security camera systems

Wanderguard Protection System - Beautiful courtyard with water feature, raised bed vegetable and flower gardening, in a relaxed country setting.

Features of Priddy Manor Assisted Living

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,500/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: HAL-085-009
  • State License(s): HAL-085-009

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Priddy Manor Assisted Living