New Homestead Home for Adults, Inc

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of New Homestead Home for Adults, Inc

August 16, 2013

By Cat3

mom is there.it is nice. I am deaf and the facility made the transition easier on me and mom.

March 28, 2009

By Alan-1

My loved one stayed here

My Mom was a resident for about 5 years. The care was without doubt the best I have ever seen. No matter what Mom wanted or needed their staff was always there to help. There was a lot of hand holding and Mom was always comfortable. Anytime we went to visit, there was always smiles on the faces of the staff and residents. Mom was always involved in the activities, she even learned how to use a computer at age 90 during their computer class. Food was great and they even used one of Mom's recipe's. You can't ask for anything better.

About New Homestead Home for Adults, Inc

New Homestead Home for Adults, Inc is an assisted living facility in Kew Gardens, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact New Homestead Home for Adults, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of New Homestead Home for Adults, Inc