The New Homestead Home

Overview of Ratings

3.1

May 30, 2014

By Mark34

We placed my mom in New Homestead. We chose it because of its location and price. The staff is upbeat. The rooms are more than adequate. Every morning they have yoga. They have some kinds of games. Sometimes they have singers or musicians come to perform for them. It is a nice mix. There seems to be a good friendly group. So, I like it.

August 16, 2013

By Cat3

mom is there.it is nice. I am deaf and the facility made the transition easier on me and mom.

March 28, 2009

By Alan-1

My loved one stayed here

My Mom was a resident for about 5 years. The care was without doubt the best I have ever seen. No matter what Mom wanted or needed their staff was always there to help. There was a lot of hand holding and Mom was always comfortable. Anytime we went to visit, there was always smiles on the faces of the staff and residents. Mom was always involved in the activities, she even learned how to use a computer at age 90 during their computer class. Food was great and they even used one of Mom's recipe's. You can't ask for anything better.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About The New Homestead Home

The New Homestead Home is an assisted living facility in Kew Gardens, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The New Homestead Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The New Homestead Home