Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

135 Plaza Drive, Kerrville, TX, 78028

Reviews of Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

May 03, 2012

By denise_e_05

Plaza on the River is a very good facility. The amenities are great. The rooms are basically small apartments, most with porches and access to the outside. The grounds are immaculately kept and there is always plenty of activities to keep the residents busy. They can keep their own vehicle at the facility if they wish and if they do not have a vehicle there are weekly grocery store trips and trips to the hair salon. The meals served to the residents are very good. I ate there several times with my grandmother and was always impressed with the meals. The staff are friendly and attentive. My family was on a first name basis with several of the staff. Any time there was a health issue or concern about my grandmother, the staff would call us right away.

Photos of Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

• State Licenses: AL131135/SNF131325

About Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza