Starting At: $3600

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Kerner Ridge Assisted Living

Kerner Ridge Assisted Living, located in Kernersville, North Carolina, is in the heart of the triad. While nestled in this quaint and quiet community, city activities in Greensboro or Winston-Salem are only minutes away.

• 24 hour access to Certified Nursing Assistants & Personal Care Staff
  • Customized care with Registered Nurse overview
  • Emergency response system
  • Housekeeping & personal laundry services
  • Medication management
  • Professionally developed recreational programs
  • Security camera systems
  • Three nutritional meals plus snacks served daily

Kerner Ridge is quietly nestled in the heart of the triad, and conveniently located just 5 minutes off of I-40 in Kernersville. We are a 4-Star Assisted Living Community offering the best care with sincere home town feel.

Reviews of Kerner Ridge Assisted Living

Average Rating: 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 7 Reviews

Posted by Jim114136150 October 24, 2015

Everybody seemed friendly and nice at Kerner Ridge. The place was clean.

Posted by a fellow reviewer June 30, 2015

To get to Kerner Ridge, you go through an office park and an industrial type area, and that would let you feel less cozy about it, and it was right off a main road. There was less landscaping to it. It felt a little more stark when you walk up to it. There wasn't someone immediately help me. I had to look around stick my head in a couple of doors until someone finally said "can I help you with something." The person I was looking for was actually not there. I was either at the wrong one or she was at the wrong one, but she immediately came over. It was at par with most of the others that I've looked at for assisted living, small, but fine. I just was not as impressed.

Posted by a fellow reviewer January 06, 2015

Kerner Ridge is a very lovely facility and convenient to a lot of different things in the area. It is very clean and very organized. They have a good staff, and the rooms were very spacious, very well appointed, and have good handicapped accessible areas. They have activity rooms, a hair salon, transportation to different events in town, an activity director, good meals, and a fulltime chef and dining facility.

Posted by Mary96946450 November 11, 2014

My client is at Kerner Ridge. It is a very nice place. It is very, very clean. The staff is excellent. They have assisted living and Alzheimer's units. My client has a good size room. It has a private bath. They also have an area that is separate from their normal bathrooms that they could get into a deep soaked tub, kind of a therapy whirlpool. That is pretty interesting too. I thought that was surprising. They have multiple things going on every single day. I have seen a lot of different people doing arts and crafts. They have a huge arts and crafts room. They will have lots of different people that will come in and bring their guitars. They have like daytrips where they will take them where they want to go. However, my client has never participated in that.

Posted by Hrlady@triad.rr.com March 15, 2014

Very attractive, professionally staffed facility catering to their residents needs. Would have chosen this facility for my mom if financially able. Residents must live there for 3 years before they will accept Medicare/Medicaid. They have several skill levels of assisted care management, as well as a memory care unit. Would recommend visiting them should anyone need first-class Assistant Living accommodation.

Posted by brownrw3 August 21, 2012

At first we were cautious about entering my grandmother to an assisted living facility. After hearing numerous nightmare stories about facilities we were rightfully apprehensive. However, all of the staff truly cared about the residents of their assisted living facility. Even my grandmother settled in the nurses never changed face or altered the way they treated her. The management truly cared about making this transition to assisted living easy for my family. The facilities were always kept in good shape, there was never a moment where I had a second thought about the facility due to its upkeep, in fact my doubts were immediately diminished after our first visit to this facility. Through her death the staff were great to work with and made that transition to life without our loved one a little bit easier. Great facility, would recommend to others.

Posted by nickdejohn May 23, 2012

The faculty at Kerner Ridge Assisted living were great people. You could see on their faces the care that they provided for their patients. The facility was clean, well organized, and well maintained. I did not even notice a broken light bulb in the place

Location of Kerner Ridge Assisted Living

Features of Kerner Ridge Assisted Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Maximum rate: $5,625/month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,800/month

• Dining extra: Meals can be delivered to your room per special circumstances.

• Staff patient ratio: 10 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.