Elmcroft of Kentwood

4352 Breton Road SE, Kentwood, MI, 49512

Promotion ends in 22 days!

Ask about our Special All-Inclusive Memory Care Pricing! Offer ends 12/31.

Reviews of Elmcroft of Kentwood

Karen117170650 December 17, 2015

Elmcroft of Kentwood is excellent. I don't have any complaints whatsoever. My mother is living there. The rooms are spacious and well lit with natural sunlight. Food, according to Mother, is excellent, and the dining room is very attractive. There are options for activities.

Caring101573550 February 27, 2015

Elmcroft is clean and friendly. They have a calendar of events. They take them out to places and do some crafty things inside. They do have transportation if they need to go to the doctor. The people were very knowledgeable. They have a good selection of different types of rooms. They did invite me for a meal, but I didn't go.

Sue94470650 November 28, 2014

We visited Elmcroft, and it was a very nice facility. The rooms were much smaller, but the grounds were very nice. It is a newer facility as well. Their dining area looked very nice and very clean. The ground was very large. They had a center courtyard, and it was very nice. We met the staff. They seemed very caring and nice as well. They had an entire calendar of activities that were planned for all the residents and some of those activities were going on like the sing along and things like that.

Caring97321150 October 31, 2014

Elmcroft was very nice, very clean, and smelled good -- which was important. The staff was very sweet. They seemed to be conscientious and very kind. I would recommend it for them to look at. I would say it would be somebody else's decision, but it was very nice -- definitely worth looking at. I thought the rooms were very nice, and the sitting areas were nicer. I liked that.

Caring85197650 May 29, 2014

I visited Elmcroft. The rooms were very nice because they had just remodeled them, and the dining room was an indoor type. Their rooms, I think, were bigger.

Caring83372350 April 30, 2014

Elmcroft was a beautiful place. The director, who showed us around, was very helpful. We went through everything, and I liked that it was luxurious, and the building was just gorgeous. They were top of the line. We saw some of the artwork and some of the photography, but we didn't see anything going on when we were there, and we just couldn't afford it.

Caring74154550 January 28, 2014

Elmcroft of Kentwood is too expensive for us. I was not that really impressed with this facility because the rooms were one bedroom and I wasn’t really impressed with those types of rooms. The girl that took me on a tour, I didn’t think that she was all that friendly. I wasn’t really impressed with her, but the facility is pretty clean and well kept.

commercesd March 28, 2012

Since we would be in the area checking out another facility, we made it a point to visit Elmcroft of Kentwood in the same region. We were looking for a place for my friend's mother.

We liked that they prepare care plans around what each person needs â€" and that they are flexible enough to change the level of care as becomes necessary. The staff was very friendly and we could see that the residents are all happy there.

The grounds were well tended and we could see that there is plenty of room for residents to spread out and enjoy activities with friends and family, such as picnics, or enjoy the many seating areas.

The common areas were nicely decorated and home-like. There were many places for residents to enjoy a variety of activities, from games to reading and seeing films.

The apartments were all clean, well-kept and conveniently designed. They take the time to personalize to each resident's tastes.

The activity calendar featured many healthy and stimulating activities. We liked that the staff encourages participation and tries to make everything interesting for its residents. The residents go on trips to visit the many art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many cultural events offered.

Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. Aerobics and yoga classes are offered.

The dining areas were warm and friendly. We were able to try some of the snacks which were all delicious. The staff takes the time to offer foods that look appetizing.

We enjoyed our visit at this facility and would recommend that people in the area who are looking for a good home for an elderly person check it out.

From Elmcroft of Kentwood

Residents of Elmcroft of Kentwood are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Kentwood

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,220/month

• Staff patient ratio: 10 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60