Farrington Court

516 Kenosia Avenue South, Kent, WA, 98030

Reviews of Farrington Court

George117888250 May 11, 2016

I visited Farrington Court and it just simply was an assisted living and senior living area and it didn't have the 24 day care that my mother needed. The rooms are spacious, very nicely laid-out and quite nice, but they're geared to a different aspect. Their specialty are people who are more or less ambulatory that are 55-plus but still very active physically and that was their general premise. Had my mother been in a better physical condition, Farrington Court would have been a lovely site.

Jeff48 December 30, 2015

Everybody at Farrington Court Retirement Community was friendly and very helpful. The dining room and food were excellent. The programs that they have for the residents were impressive. They are not a brand-new facility, but I think they are a great value and very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Dear Jeff, Thank you for the review. We try our best to meet the needs of our residents. Farrington Court is honored by your words and recommendation.

Michael115274550 November 16, 2015

Farrington was OK, but not well maintained or well designed. It wasn’t as nice as other places we saw, but the staff seemed nice.

Pat114904850 October 29, 2015

I went to Farrington Court, and the people at this place were super friendly and very helpful. They have a welcoming committee. They have people that live there that do some gardening outside. It happens to be an older building, and the halls are smaller. He felt like he wasn’t steady on his feet walking down the hall with his cane.

Pamela37 August 09, 2015

I like the friendliness of everyone at Farrington Court. Dad is currently living in this place. The rooms are very nice. They either have one or two bedroom apartments with a fully furnished kitchen. They have free washer and dryer laundry service. They have additional nursing staff on board if you need it. They have a wonderful dining room. They have an open menu where you can order anything at any time. They have an open seating, and it is very accommodating. They have different activities and church services every Sunday. They have Bible study, bingo, and board games. They are very busy. They have a lot of improvement in the building. They have upgraded all of their doorways, doors, and flooring. It looks very clean. I really can't think of too much that they need to improve on at this time.

Thank you Pamela. The review is very much appreciated. We have worked hard to meet each residents individual requests. Our Stellar Living Team has made the commitment to excellence when providing care, activities,dining and meeting their spiritually needs. We care a lot about your dad and Ginger. Farrington Court is honored that Dick, you and the family chose us.

Kateie September 29, 2013

The gardens at Farrington Court are just outstanding and the event that they held on September 7, 2013 with Ciscoe was over the top!! The staff at Farrington Court really worked hard to make the day magical for all. They had a small farmers market going on in the front lobby and they had apartments to tour. The apartments are very spacious with full kitchens, love the remodeling and updating that they are doing in the apartments!! This is a great community with great staff!!!

active grandparents September 18, 2013

Farrington Court is the best home we could have chosen for my grandparents. They are very active and there are so many activities that my grandparents can participate in at Farrington. A special emphasis is given on keeping active at the community. My grandparents have had a chance to do things they have never done before with the staff members of the facility. My grandma went rock climbing at REI and ziplining and she loved the adrenaline rush at her age. Her favorite trip was to go rafting on the river.

CaringCVC July 31, 2013

Personally, I didn't care much for Farrington Court. There is something with the feel of the place that I didn't like. I felt that there were an awful lot of old ladies with walker sitting around and I just didn't like that. I saw their one-bedroom apartments and I felt the bedroom was too small. The staff was fine and they seemed to know what they were doing. They also have a list of activities and they were pretty much the same with all the other places. With regard to food though, you get all three meals for free in their assisted living facility.

From Farrington Court

Farrington Court, situated in the heart of downtown Kent, offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. At Farrington Court we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Farrington Court and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, enjoy a night on the town with your sweetie, or want to socialize with friends, Farrington Court has it all. Our location also allows you to enjoy all that Kent has to offer. We are close to shopping centers, banks, medical facilities, and more.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Farrington Court, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible.

Features of Farrington Court

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Billiards/Game Room

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Staff patient ratio: 4 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility License
  • State License(s): 2145

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Farrington Court