Kensington Park Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

4.5

March 08, 2013

By Muriel1

I just felt that Kensington Park has everything I need. I was happy with everything it was set up. It's only a couple of blocks from where my other daughter lives. My apartment has a bedroom, a nice kitchen, and has lots of windows. The people seem to be nice. I feel like I'd be in a good place. I'm a vegetarian and they've assured me I can eat vegetarian and I will have access to doctors and nurses all the time. I'm not sick and I will have different places to go. I'm looking forward to moving there. It's fairly close to Washington and they have a lot of activities that I think I'd be interested in.

June 23, 2012

By Jessilollipop

When my father decided to move into kensington park i was very relieved that he went voluntarily and i can honestly say it was one of the best decisions he ever made. Every time i have visited him the residents seemed to be out and about which made the place seem very lively and thr residents seemed happy. I know the staff offers several activities for the residents which my father takes advantage of very often such as bingo and the book club. Finally i loved the location. The community is near many shops and stores so my father can have a sense of freedom despite the caring nature of the community.

About Kensington Park Senior Living

Kensington Park Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Kensington, MD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Kensington Park Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Kensington Park Senior Living