Kensington Park Retirement Community - The Groves

3620 Littledale Road, Kensington, MD, 20895

Reviews of Kensington Park Retirement Community - The Groves

Caring63021150 February 28, 2014

Kensington Park was what I had in mind for my husband and I had visited it several times. It was a beautiful environment. It was very comfortable, very sociable and well-staffed for Alzheimer's disease. The rooms were small but it was only necessary for them to sleep there other than that they were busy the whole day. The dining area was very nice. It was like a hotel. They had activities like word games. They had visitors coming in and they had programs. However, I had not experienced them and I could not give you a detailed list. The people that we know who were there which my husband would be involved with were all very busy and happy.

Muriel3 September 27, 2013

I am at Kensington Park and I think it's a satisfactory place. The food is good and I don't have any problems here. Everything is doing very well. I am very happy to where I am now.

caring8744 May 30, 2013

The staff of Kensington Park Retirement Community seemed to be very helpful. The rooms were clean. I liked how they took care of the residents that live there.

Muriel1 March 08, 2013

I just felt that Kensington Park has everything I need. I was happy with everything it was set up. It's only a couple of blocks from where my other daughter lives. My apartment has a bedroom, a nice kitchen, and has lots of windows. The people seem to be nice. I feel like I'd be in a good place. I'm a vegetarian and they've assured me I can eat vegetarian and I will have access to doctors and nurses all the time. I'm not sick and I will have different places to go. I'm looking forward to moving there. It's fairly close to Washington and they have a lot of activities that I think I'd be interested in.

Jessilollipop June 23, 2012

When my father decided to move into kensington park i was very relieved that he went voluntarily and i can honestly say it was one of the best decisions he ever made. Every time i have visited him the residents seemed to be out and about which made the place seem very lively and thr residents seemed happy. I know the staff offers several activities for the residents which my father takes advantage of very often such as bingo and the book club. Finally i loved the location. The community is near many shops and stores so my father can have a sense of freedom despite the caring nature of the community.

About Kensington Park Retirement Community - The Groves

Kensington Park Retirement Community - The Groves is an assisted living facility in Kensington, MD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Kensington Park Retirement Community - The Groves for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Kensington Park Retirement Community - The Groves