North Pointe Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of North Pointe Senior Living

May 29, 2014

By Ann48

Sterling House of Kenosha was very good. It was really impressionable and very beautiful with very nice surroundings. They have many activities that are very good for older people. They have that interaction. They offer companionship for their residents. They have a beauty parlor and a barber shop, which I think are very nice, and those things are very convenient, too. They have bingo, daytime activities at the place, and field trips. The staff was very knowledgeable and very friendly. I also saw the menu, and it looked very good. Overall, I see no room for improvement. I was very satisfied with them. They have everything. It is very convenient, with nice dining hallway, fireplace, and library. It is very nice.

February 26, 2014

By Marie32

Sterling House of Kenosha was a very good facility. My mother in law passed away there. She was a little bit of a stubborn person, but they were really patient with her. They really tried to do anything and everything for her. They were there for her when she needed them. The staff was very sincere and very compassionate. I was very satisfied and very happy. Whenever I was there, they were working with her, trying to help her. The place is very homey, warm, nice and comfortable, and they kept it very clean.

October 05, 2013

We thought Sterling House was a nice place. It was modern and clean. They did a lot of activities like bingo. The staff was very accommodating. We liked it there.

September 11, 2013

By Kathleen8

Sterling House of Kenosha is a very small community. The place is very nice and very clean. The staff is very courteous and the facility seemed to be well staffed. It seemed like they are on top of everything.

February 22, 2013

By dklim

In the beginning my mom was not sure if she wanted to go anywhere, she was living with me and my husband. When she went to stay at Sterling House it was less than a week and she settled right in. The compassion and care she gets is out standing. All of the staff on always right there to help mom with whatever she needs. Mom is very happy, so that makes me secure that she is being taken care of.

February 21, 2013

By connie o1

My mother is a current resident of the Sterling House in Kenosha. She will be there two years in April. My sister and I visited at least eight different facilities before deciding on the Sterling House. We both liked the fact that the Sterling House is a smaller facility - more like a home vs a nursing home setting. If looking at it from the outside you would think it was someones home. And with it being a smaller facility Mom is getting the care and attention that she needed. It is clean facility. The workers there are caring and attentive and helpful. The director is always available if there are any concerns or guideance needed in the care of residents. We have been very happy with Mom's care at the Sterling House.

February 21, 2013

By Oh So Pleased!

The staff at The Sterling House has provided a loving, caring environment for my mother. From the day we visited the facility for the first time, we found a clean, warm and friendly environment. After visiting 8 other sights to find a suitable assisted living "home" for Mom, we knew immediately this one was the right one. A variety of activities and crafts are available to the residents as well as frequent visits from musicians who lead sing-a-longs and get residents' hands clapping and toes tapping. During the spring, summer and fall, the back yard is abound with gorgeous flowers maintained by the son of one of the residents. It is a delightful and safe sitting area when enjoying the outdoors during the warm weather. Holidays are a special time when The Sterling House is beautifully and appropriately decorated. Holiday celebrations always include invitations to family members and friends of the residents to join in the festivities and meals. The staff is very quick to respond to Mom's needs and always available to answer questions/concerns that my siblings and I have had. They work hard to keep the residents happy, comfortable, and well cared for. And, it is evident they truly enjoy their work.

February 14, 2012

By commercesd

When we visited Sterling House of Kenosha while in the region looking at facilities for our uncle, we liked the well maintained outer exterior. The grounds were tree-lined with manicured lawns and convenient seating areas. We felt the staff was warm and friendly and the residents we saw all looked content. This facility can accommodate a variety of ambulation levels and as a resident's needs change, care can be shifted as necessary. There were ample and nice sized communal rooms for activities such as reading in the library, card games, crafts, physical exercise and in-house hosted events. Seniors are encouraged to exercise daily in the fitness center, on the walkways or when taking trips outside of the facility. They can use equipment and take classes as well. There is plenty of personal attention to ensure the safety of the residents at all times. The menus had many healthy food options for all diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The dining areas were well designed with comfortable and easy access furniture, as well as being spacious. The food looked and smelled delicious. The seniors go on many outside excursions into the Kenosha and surrounding areas where they can enjoy films, theater, music, art and other cultural events. The private living spaces were generous enough to include many types of cherished furniture. All had much fresh air and light, were well designed and efficient. This is a very well-designed senior living environment with kind, considerate, caring and helpful staff.

Services & Amenities of North Pointe Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: CBRF

About North Pointe Senior Living

North Pointe Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Kenosha, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact North Pointe Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of North Pointe Senior Living