Casa Del Mare

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Casa Del Mare

October 19, 2013

By VA.

I am a private caregiver and I have to female clients that reside at Casa Del Mare,One client has been there since the first week they opened.I have seen staff come and go.Having been in the caregiving field for over 25 years and a nursing assistant myself,I know exactly what is expected of the caregivers.My clients are well taken care of, they enjoy the staff,they are happy. If they ever have a problem or an issue with anything,I hear about it and I inform the appropriate staff member regarding their concern and it is almost always taken care of. The director ( Amy) has no way of knowing that there is a problem if she is not made aware of it. For the most part the staff is well trained,kind and caring. Most of the caregivers are CNA's and attending school to further their education in the nursing field. Deb (RN) and Jessica (Lpn) are very well into meeting the needs of the residents and when my clients have had any medical issues they address them immediately. You will not any place that is 100% perfect,but i do have to tell you this place is close. I would highly recommend Casa Del mare for you loved one.It's a great place!!

May 20, 2013

By Mary K. Piscatelli

Casa has come a LONG way since it's opening, a little over a year ago. I had a lot of problems with their old Director, but since he has left, they are more organized, and willing to go that extra mile for you and your loved one. I must say, my Mother adores the staff, and has never really complained about Casa. The new(er) Director(Amy), the Assistant Director(Valerie), the Nurse(Deb), and most of the caregivers are top notch, and willing to do whatever they can to ensure my Mother is comfortable, and safe. They're not perfect(but who is?), but they are compassionate, caring, and empathetic to not only the resident's needs, but their family members as well. The positives definitely out-weigh the negatives....I couldn't have said that 4 months ago.

May 08, 2013

By Mzrzzy

This has got to be one of the worst facilites in Kenosha. The care received is minimal at best. Their Aides are not trained or qualified for their "Memory Care Unit". I've had numerous problems with their staff. I will say that 85% of the Aides are caring, and my Family Member has never complained about them. I would have moved my Family Member had she not liked them.

March 10, 2013

By octavia7

The prices in Casa Del Mare were outrageous. And they didn't have the quality of care. The unfortunate part of it is I had gone on the website prior to moving my parents there and I read a negative review of a former employee. And I chose to not to listen to it. But I wished I could have, because it was a terrible experience. The rooms were a little bit too large and awkward. The staff couldn't just look in from the hall. And it so happened that my mom had a fall. She's also diabetic and couldn't have gone into diabetic coma. The staff were a little bit more casual. They didn't dress in the scrubs, so it won't make you feel that you're in a hospital or nursing home. And the quality of food is good.

About Casa Del Mare

Casa Del Mare is an assisted living facility in Kenosha, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Casa Del Mare for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Casa Del Mare