Casa Del Mare

3508 7th Avenue, Kenosha, WI, 53140

Reviews of Casa Del Mare

Mzrzzy May 08, 2013

This has got to be one of the worst facilites in Kenosha. The care received is minimal at best. Their Aides are not trained or qualified for their "Memory Care Unit". I've had numerous problems with their staff. I will say that 85% of the Aides are caring, and my Family Member has never complained about them. I would have moved my Family Member had she not liked them.

octavia7 March 10, 2013

The prices in Casa Del Mare were outrageous. And they didn't have the quality of care. The unfortunate part of it is I had gone on the website prior to moving my parents there and I read a negative review of a former employee. And I chose to not to listen to it. But I wished I could have, because it was a terrible experience. The rooms were a little bit too large and awkward. The staff couldn't just look in from the hall. And it so happened that my mom had a fall. She's also diabetic and couldn't have gone into diabetic coma. The staff were a little bit more casual. They didn't dress in the scrubs, so it won't make you feel that you're in a hospital or nursing home. And the quality of food is good.

About Casa Del Mare

Casa Del Mare is an assisted living facility in Kenosha, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Casa Del Mare for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Casa Del Mare