Brookdale Pleasant Prairie

7377 88th Avenue, Kenosha, WI, 53142

Reviews of Brookdale Pleasant Prairie

March 26, 2014

I liked the location of Wynwood. The staff was really good, I liked pretty much everything about it. The only thing I didn’t care for were the living quarters, which were small. Everything was clean. The dining area was nice, clean and didn’t smell.

January 30, 2014

By Ron17

Wynwood of Kenosha was a really nice place. The rooms were very nice, newly remodeled, and spacious. We ate there once and the food was excellent. The place was very clean. My mom didn't go there, but that's where we wanted her to go.

October 05, 2013

We were impressed with Wynwood. The rooms were very spacious, very nice and very clean. You have your privacy but you still can have everything done for you. The staff was very caring. They took us around for a tour and showed us the studios and the 1-bedrooms. It seemed like it would be a place that I would go with when I'm in my 50s.

May 16, 2013

By Pam13

Mom is in Wynwood of Kenosha. The place is clean and the staff is friendly. She said the food is very good, too. So far we're very happy.

April 28, 2012

By BERNS001

The facilities appeared to be quite clean, given the expense involved, and the staff was quite friendly. I wish my uncle was getting somewhat more one-on-one care, but given what he can spend, he is getting top of the line care.

November 19, 2011

By anonymous11

Wynwood of Kenosha provided their residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living they customized their care offerings for the individuals. This allowed each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that eased their lifestyle transitions. Their residents enjoyed life with the support they needed, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs changed. Wynwood of Kenosha offered personalized care needs and provided an atmosphere that encouraged each resident to live in health and longevity. They also offered special housing and care options for those who required assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Their community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual needs of residents, as determined by their continual assessment process. They are dedicated to enriching the lives of their residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Pleasant Prairie

• German
  • Spanish

• Licenses: CBRF

About Brookdale Pleasant Prairie

Brookdale Pleasant Prairie provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Pleasant Prairie