Brookdale Canyon Lakes

2802 West 35th Avenue, Kennewick, WA, 99337

Reviews of Brookdale Canyon Lakes

August 31, 2015

Brookdale Canyon Lakes was a little nicer with a nicer view, but they were more expensive than the others. Nevertheless, if I have a few million dollars, I would go there. I like the way the food was served. Also, the rooms were a little bigger, and the view was very nice. It was within a nicer neighborhood. It was very upscale.

April 28, 2015

They agreed to put the money down at Emeritus. We started moving the furniture, but then my mother-in-law said "No." We liked the facilities, and the managers were all awesome. They all were easy to work with. It was beautiful and well kept. The staff was friendly and outgoing. A woman fell when we were there, and within seconds, someone was right there to help her. The activities looked wonderful.

December 23, 2014

I am having friends whose parents are there in Emeritus at Canyon Lakes and friends that were there. It’s a very nice place, but I was very concerned it could be too far away and I didn’t want that to be the reason why family members didn’t see him. There is a retirement home, and they do something more than just a retirement home or senior living place. I think there is an Alzheimer’s Unit not too far away. If it was in a better location, I would have pursued it diligently, but I just couldn’t do it. There really isn’t bypass to get around it, so it was location only.

December 13, 2014

By Chris97578550

Canyon Lakes was very nice. We looked at the room, and we had a meeting with the director or coordinator, but it was pretty clear that my mom could not afford that facility because she is on a limited income. It is a little more upscale, so they charged more. We met another person there, and I think one of the nurses was very nice and friendly. We did look at the apartment; it was not finished. I think somebody had just moved out so it wasn’t clean yet. We looked at the studio rooms, and that was very nice. They also have a swimming pool.

November 11, 2014

Everything I saw was excellent at Canyon Lakes Manor. The cottages were just beautiful. The staff and everyone were very friendly. Its location is convenient to doctors, hospitals, and to shopping. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

July 31, 2014

By Caring91202850

My brother really liked Emeritus. It was an improvement over where he was. The staff was good. They have a gym, swimming pool, a restaurant that they could order food. They had a single-bedroom apartment. The food was good; the rooms were adequate. The location is really good.

April 24, 2014

By Sharon49

My mother-in-law has moved to Canyon Lakes. It's all excellent. She has been there a month now, and she has settled in. She does lots of activities, and she met people already. She was a little reluctant and scared to go at first, but all of that is gone. Now she is telling all of her friends that it is a wonderful place and it is exactly what we were hoping for. The staff are wonderful, and they are very, very good.

April 10, 2010

By newroses

The Manor at Canyon Lakes- Restorative & Rehabilitation Center

Lovely place, nice people, good meals. If you want a nice home for your loved ones, The Manor is great. The aides are great and most every resident seems comfortable & happy. The only downfall is that their 're-hab' leaves a lot to be desired. They have a therapist that comes for a short time daily (for ALL residents). They have a small re-hab area with minimal equipment but I never saw anyone using it, and the woman in charge of 'therapy' doesn't seem to mind or care if requested therapy is followed up on or even given, is defensive if family questions it or requests more.

Photos of Brookdale Canyon Lakes

Features of Brookdale Canyon Lakes

• Nurse On Staff: On Call 24/7

About Brookdale Canyon Lakes

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Canyon Lakes