Brookdale Canyon Lakes

2802 West 35th Avenue, Kennewick, WA, 99337

Reviews of Brookdale Canyon Lakes

Chris97578550 December 13, 2014

Canyon Lakes was very nice. We looked at the room, and we had a meeting with the director or coordinator, but it was pretty clear that my mom could not afford that facility because she is on a limited income. It is a little more upscale, so they charged more.

We met another person there, and I think one of the nurses was very nice and friendly. We did look at the apartment; it was not finished. I think somebody had just moved out so it wasn’t clean yet. We looked at the studio rooms, and that was very nice. They also have a swimming pool.

Caring94169450 November 11, 2014

Everything I saw was excellent at Canyon Lakes Manor. The cottages were just beautiful. The staff and everyone were very friendly. Its location is convenient to doctors, hospitals, and to shopping. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

Caring91202850 July 31, 2014

My brother really liked Emeritus. It was an improvement over where he was. The staff was good. They have a gym, swimming pool, a restaurant that they could order food. They had a single-bedroom apartment. The food was good; the rooms were adequate. The location is really good.

Sharon49 April 24, 2014

My mother-in-law has moved to Canyon Lakes. It's all excellent. She has been there a month now, and she has settled in. She does lots of activities, and she met people already. She was a little reluctant and scared to go at first, but all of that is gone. Now she is telling all of her friends that it is a wonderful place and it is exactly what we were hoping for. The staff are wonderful, and they are very, very good.

newroses April 10, 2010

The Manor at Canyon Lakes- Restorative & Rehabilitation Center

Lovely place, nice people, good meals. If you want a nice home for your loved ones, The Manor is great. The aides are great and most every resident seems comfortable & happy. The only downfall is that their 're-hab' leaves a lot to be desired. They have a therapist that comes for a short time daily (for ALL residents). They have a small re-hab area with minimal equipment but I never saw anyone using it, and the woman in charge of 'therapy' doesn't seem to mind or care if requested therapy is followed up on or even given, is defensive if family questions it or requests more.

From Brookdale Canyon Lakes

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Canyon Lakes